Check this out!

http://www.thelatexstore.com/proddetail.php?prod=MB626&cat=21&nav=

Intersting little item! Opinions people? Turn on? Turn off? Hot? Weird?!

Doesn't do anything for me personally, but would be curious to know of stories of anyone who has used something similar! x

mmmmmm - looks rather good! May have to flag this one up with the boss and get one! Pity its one size only, i'm down near the 30 inch waist so it guess it might be a little loose. Will ahve a think unless anyone has any experiance with them?

That scares me a little bit. Lol. But I'm not into anything like that, I'm a bit too "vanilla" Heh.

I'm really not attracted to that at all and I'm totally kinked up. Latex just doesn't do it for me at all, the smell for one thing puts me right off.

There's all different flavours of kink, you know. You might be one of the less-promoted ones. :)

I've never worn anything latex. Closest I've gotten is considering buying something in wet look spandex. Lol.

omg wet look spandex is way too kinky for me. :p

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14234

It's as kinky as I get. Haha.

I've had a pair of dildo sheath shorts before, had to say I was disappointed with them. The ones I had weren't from the same manufacturer though. The sheath did feel awesome on my cock with a spot of lube, the tightness of it was great! But i did find that since the dildo was smooth, it wouldn't stay in unless you sat down. If LoveHoney could do a pair with a buttplug instead of a dildo they'd be onto a winner! Just need something with a tapered base so it stays in your ass. :-)

It's doesn't really do anything for me, I'd rather see the model with the briefs off lol

hmmmm not into that at all. i prefer uiforms. police man being my personal favourite!!!

For me: Turn off and a little creepy, probably very useful in a thunderstorm!

Hmmm so has anyone else tried these? Please tell me someone has!
I blame my ex for getting me into latex, she loved me in something tight and shiny. She looked amazing too, the way it was tight over her curves!
Never bothered to get the ol' latex out for a while now, just not feeling the urge!

OH has one that has an internal butt plug/dildo but no front bit. So it's sort of looks like a kinked up jockey short. He has never been able to get the anal bit comfortable, no amount of wrangling can get it to stay in properly or not feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately, because he'd love it if it worked properly!

redapple wrote:

Hmmm ..... not really my thing nor my OH's but each to his own, I just think you may as well wear a condom if you want that shiny, slippery feeling ? ............ xx

Completely off topic but I'm fascinated that condoms equate slippery to you, and yet they equate friction to me (hence staggering quantity of lube in this house). 'Tis a learning curve this, I'd always assumed they felt the same to everyone.

Though we use condoms with all of his toys anyway because he's a complete clean freak.

well i certainly wouldn't wear that latex item