A Poem Of Pleasure

Ok, I think I’m decided. I’m going to leave these two items in my basket for a day just in case I change my mind. There’s so many things I want but these two have both been high on my list for far too long now. I can’t choose between them so even with a bit of extra spending, minus the Unlimited 25% Discount, I think I’m going to have both! It’s a shame my birthday isn’t for a while but as I’ve so kindly been gifted the winning prize, it would be foolish not to indulge! The Lelo Ora 3 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44197 and The Liberator Position Wedge 🤤 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8845 I can see my Bondage Boutique restraints being used to their limits with both of these. I haven’t told my husband I’ve chosen these two, but I’m certain with his dominant demeanour he will deeply approve. Oooooh it’s going to be a wild wet weekend I’m sure. Thanks so much everyone! ❤️ xxx

So I said I'd wait.... I couldn't wait.

I just ordered both and now, again, I find myself in a position of I cannot wait! 😄

You waited 46 minutes! That's a wait. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

1 Like

KinkyMira2 wrote:

You waited 46 minutes! That's a wait.

That's at least twice as long as I thought. 🙂

I was having a look back through threads I missed first time round, actually looking for one on the cake competition after seeing the photo of Ian Chimp's genius cake in the gallery just now but was intrigued when I came across this one and had to stop to comment.

Absolutely brilliant review, so clever. Thoroughly deserved victory Married Girl and I hope you're enjoying your winnings!

2 Likes

Awww thank you @sexpositive_babe, that’s so sweet of you. I really enjoyed writing that one nearly as much as I enjoy the toy :smile:. I hoped it would help a few people smile while letting them know some facts about the product too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What did you think of the Ora 3 if you don’t mind me asking @Blonde_Bunny? Just read you bought as your very well deserved winnings! It’s been on my list for ages but there seems to be really mixed reviews! It’s gone in and out my basket so many times, so would be very grateful to hear your opinion of it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I couldn’t see a review on your page but if you’ve already done one on it I’m sorry - please feel free to just link!!

1 Like

Hey @SexInTheCity, I ordered the Lelo Ora 3 and the Liberator Wedge together but about two hours later I panicked I’d made the wrong choice and cancelled my order so I only had the Liberator Cushion in the end - I’ve still to write my review for that one too :woman_facepalming:t3:

I was just like you, I was infatuated with the Ora but even with my winnings I was just too unsure to buy it - I still am! :sweat_smile:

Lovehoney customer services must hate me, a month back I ordered the Cowgirl Premium at just under £1200 with my discount and points but I changed my mind and had to refuse delivery for a refund… you’d think I’d learn :thinking::woman_facepalming:t3: The worst thing is I still want it :rofl:

1 Like

@MsR has an Ora3. :+1:

I don’t know if there’s anything new to add to the review, but you never know. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If you climax through oral then you will probably find this a winner - the only caveat is that oral with a person can vary and you can make requests, get to know each other… (left a bit, right a bit etc) - with a toy you have to press buttons to vary it up but at least you have it in your own hand and can place it as you like.

If you prefer to climax through stronger fingerwork, then I would look at other toys.

I love the Ora for a tease and a warm up, but I reach for stronger clit toys if I want to get there fast. The Ora is nice to use with a partner during a longer session, and it can be used all over any body. It’s good on nipples and to use with oral on OH. We use it more together than I do by myself.

I think it is one of those toys which is really difficult to advise others about. If you like state of the art toys, and climax through oral sex, then I’d go for it. Especially if it is a Black Friday offer.

I don’t know if that adds to my review or adds to the indecision!

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Blonde_Bunny, @Ian_Chimp and @MsR for your replies!

@Blonde_Bunny - I completely feel ya! I constantly deliberate over purchases but then it turns out the impulse buys are always the best and I think… WHY have I not bought this sooner?! I’m the same and still have TONNES of reviews left to write (which is why I thought I’d check incase you just never got round to it!) Thank you for replying though :hugs:

@MsR - that’s super helpful, thank you. I found your review really useful and informative too (and it’s probably the review that makes me want it most to be honest!). I’ve been thinking about holding out for Black Friday and having all fingers crossed that it goes on sale, although I know Lelo stuff doesn’t get discounted very often! I’ve actually been really enjoying using multiple toys, and having “warm up” ones so I think I may love it. I got the Iroha Minamo and similarly this is a wonderful warm up toy for me!

Realising I’m going a little off topic here so apologies!

@Blonde_Bunny - I think my absolute favourite line from your poem of pleasure is:
“I’m reeling I’m screaming, my eyes are now streaming. The temperatures rising the windows are steaming.”
What more could I want?!

2 Likes

I’ll pop a link to the Hall of Fame copy so people can still have a squizz even though the old links are busted. :+1:

2 Likes