impressed. Please someone tell my I made the right decision in
purchasing such an expensive toy!

These kind of toys don’t work for everyone (as what toys do?) but I
suspect if she’s a fan of intense clitoral stimulator that she will
really enjoy the Womanizer Premium. I absolutely love mine, the smart
silence feature in particular is really great 🙂

I agree with NatandTom it is stunning, the smart silence function is
very good, and AIDS descrete play. It's very powerful too, so I think if
she likes that sort of toy she will love this. It's waterproof too.

Sounds pretty positive. Womanizer is due to arrive today, hopefully we’ll be able to try it out tonight. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Hopefully she likes it!

Its a good toy, and as NatandTom says, if she likes that kind of stimulation, then its one of the better ones you can get.

Well it arrived and we tried it. Took a while to find the right position and wasn’t always easy to keep it in place. But.... 3 orgasms in 15 minutes!!! She’s never had multiple orgasms before so this was amazing. Just hoping that practice makes perfect and getting the position right will become easier.

It does make some crazy-funky noises if you don't have a good seal. I often think it sounds like Zoidberg eating a bowl of spaghetti bolognese. 🙂 Luckily you have the one with the Smart Silence function so that should help with that, and it does get a lot easier with practise.

The first few times Mrs Chimp sat up to use it rather than lying down. This way she could get a proper look at what was going on, and she could see exactly where she was putting it. She was one of those women that didn't have intimate knowledge of her intimate parts so it was really useful for her to brush up on her exact anatomy to get the best out of her new toy. 🙂

The Premium is the first Womanizer I managed to orgasm with. I think that is due to the fact that it goes much lower and higher on the settings and feels more like vibrations to me personally. I really think it is an outstanding toy:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40151&reviewid=233472#customer_reviews

I read your review prior to ordering Scorpius, was one of the things that sold it to me! Thanks, was worth the purchase.