A Public Apology

I would like to publicly apolagise to my sweetheart Littlemiss , i been a meany today and im so sorry. i love you so much , and i say silly things now and again . But i wouldnt change you for anything , your the best girlfriend ever. and i want to marry you :) mwah xxxxxxxx

I'm not accepting it

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

I'm not accepting it External Media

HAHAHA!! oh dear SF... looks likt you're gunna have to REALLY grovel now!! External Media

Get down on them knees superfurry

'flowers and everything needed here best of luck

is there really a need for this thread? i mean if your in a realtionship togther why dont you make the appolgy in person or via the phone/text/email?

i just dont see how its part of the forums and is just cluttering it up really.

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

I'm not accepting it External Media

Ooh!! Grovel superfurry!! External Media

diamonds wrote:

is there really a need for this thread? i mean if your in a realtionship togther why dont you make the appolgy in person or via the phone/text/email?

I think it's sweet myself and like that we are seeing more and more couples on here.

Gives the place a warm fuzzy glow.

Plus, Once in a while doesn't hurt ;)

Aye, and he did put it in the OT forum, so can't fault that at least.

Seduced wrote:

diamonds wrote:

I think it's sweet myself and like that we are seeing more and more couples on here.

Gives the place a warm fuzzy glow.

Plus, Once in a while doesn't hurt ;)

But it does lead to accusations of favouritism from some other members. In the name of peace and goodwill it should be deleted.External Media

Haha, I thought of a non-offensive, One thread only solution to the recent 'dissagreements'

- The Couples Lounge! ...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/311291-the-couples-lounge/

i just wanted to do something nice :( thats all

superfurry wrote:

im not saying, saying sorry isnt a nice things to do.

but surely it would have been better to say it to her in person or LDR via another form of communincation? why on a public forum? its just really ood to me thats all, it dont seem the right place to do so.

but i dont want another huge debate to happen (see the couple lounge) so i shall leave it,

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

Well, as this is the UK, and the government allows us to have Freedom Of Speech, Superfurry can put what he wants, where he wants.

Lives too short to worry about how many threads there are and whether they should be part of a forum or not.

Chill and treat yourself to some stockings without holes External Media

superfurry wrote:

Really don't take it badly SF. It's a nice thought, there are just some people feeling a bit marginalised at the moment, not through the actions of an individual but just how things are. I think everyone is a bit sensitive and it's only through expressing an issue can people resolve it.External Media

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Well, as this is the UK, and the government allows us to have Freedom Of Speech, Superfurry can put what he wants, where he wants.

Lives too short to worry about how many threads there are and whether they should be part of a forum or not.

Unless it is online, I guess you missed that memo.External Media (Refering to the 'Twitter Bomber' who was only prosecuted based on the fact that his view was expressed in a public format).

And have you seen our libel laws!? D could sue you for that comment, so play nice... and also because it's nice.External Media

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

diamonds wrote:

well im sorry for questioning something and having an opoin, ive been on the forums for a very long time and when i was first here these sorts of posts wasnt seen as approrate.

That was me being nice

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

diamonds wrote:

I'm not digging orbeing confrontational. I'm not really relating to any topic on any forum in particular or taking sides.

But this sentence, Has so much meaning to it! Maybe we should all take from that one little passage something positive!

And maybe then, we can all get along, Just that little bit easier!

* Big Hugs to you both! *

oh no .no fun aloud on here we are all serious you know maw maw maw