A Public Apology

lickmadick wrote:

oh no .no fun aloud on here we are all serious you know maw maw maw

you can hardly talk about compaining about other threads, wasnt it you moaning the other day about people having introduction threads?

8-)

threads and replies liek there have been the last few days remind me why i dont get involved on here much anymore...

lickmadick wrote:

oh no .no fun aloud on here we are all serious you know maw maw maw

How do you like it?

diamonds wrote:

superfurry wrote:

i just wanted to do something nice :( thats all

im not saying, saying sorry isnt a nice things to do.

but surely it would have been better to say it to her in person or LDR via another form of communincation? why on a public forum? its just really ood to me thats all, it dont seem the right place to do so.

but i dont want another huge debate to happen (see the couple lounge) so i shall leave it,

Dxx

why does it bother you so much ? its in the off topid thread, theres worse things in life matey .

superfurry wrote:

diamonds wrote:

superfurry wrote:

but surely it would have been better to say it to her in person or LDR via another form of communincation? why on a public forum? its just really ood to me thats all, it dont seem the right place to do so.

but i dont want another huge debate to happen (see the couple lounge) so i shall leave it,

Dxx

why does it bother you so much ? its in the off topid thread, theres worse things in life matey .

cos im from the froums when they had more rules and structure and still go by them, and see all this stuff as against the way the forums work. (i also think its pretty weird thing to do, say sorry for something you did wrong at home on public forum on the internet).

but these threads and posts the last few days have reminnded me this place isnt like when i joined anymore and why i dont post on here much anymore.

diamonds wrote:

superfurry wrote:

diamonds wrote:

superfurry wrote:

Dxx

cos im from the froums when they had more rules and structure and still go by them, and see all this stuff as against the way the forums work. (i also think its pretty weird thing to do, say sorry for something you did wrong at home on public forum on the internet).

but these threads and posts the last few days have reminnded me this place isnt like when i joined anymore and why i dont post on here much anymore.

but i cant do it face to face at the mo , and i knew she was gunna be on here its only one post. you should have a go at the pervs , sayng rude things to my girlfriend grrrr :(

superfurry wrote:

diamonds wrote:

superfurry wrote:

diamonds wrote:

superfurry wrote:

Dxx

but i cant do it face to face at the mo , and i knew she was gunna be on here its only one post. you should have a go at the pervs , sayng rude things to my girlfriend grrrr :(

On a side note....

You're having this problem aswell? There seems to be a rise in pervy and creepy behaviour recently External Media

Have you reported it?

Shoot an email to Alice or Hella explaining the situation. They'll be happy to help mate ;)

superfurry wrote:

diamonds wrote:

superfurry wrote:

diamonds wrote:

superfurry wrote:

Dxx

you could have txt her though or emailed ect? but like i said thats why it bothers me cos im set to how the forums used to be its nothing personal.

and if you have seen my post over the years ive been here you will have seen me have a go at the (bad) pervs on here and rant about the chat function being an invertation for the wrong kind of people ect ect.

i just dont post anymore cos of these things but every now again i forget and try to be apart of the forums again untill all these kind of things happen and remind me and then i stop posting again untill i forget!

it really isnt personal, im just formated to the old forum ways not the new

Dxx

superfurry wrote:

If your GF is having issues, there is a "rule" covering that http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/295128-lets-talk-about-sex/ and she should maybe contact Alice or you should, cos I agree that's out of order and to be honest, seems to be happening a lot to a lot of people lately and again that's not what this forum is about.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

superfurry wrote:

If your GF is having issues, there is a "rule" covering that http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/295128-lets-talk-about-sex/ and she should maybe contact Alice or you should, cos I agree that's out of order and to be honest, seems to be happening a lot to a lot of people lately and again that's not what this forum is about.

Yep, As i said just now, Seems to be on the increase doesn't it? I think we all need to keep an eye open and look out for eachother. Especially with a lot of young new members joining recently.

Luckily my past job role gave me the ability to deal with pervs. Anyone bothers me, they be told to FO.

But yeh, if anyone has problems, report it.

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Luckily my past job role gave me the ability to deal with pervs. Anyone bothers me, they be told to FO.

But yeh, if anyone has problems, report it.

Should be reported as well as told to FO since they may prey on someone with less confidence :) nice to keep an eye out for everyone on here!

Adxx

Seduced wrote:

Yep, As i said just now, Seems to be on the increase doesn't it? I think we all need to keep an eye open and look out for eachother. Especially with a lot of young new members joining recently.

Indeed. I love the new chat function but there are tons of random fellas with about 40 women added and no men, half of whom have never even posted before, most with names like 'SluttySusie' or 'LikesitHard' etc... It only pisses me off when the knobheads step on the toes of genuine members and it seems to be quite common now. Are random hook up sites such a rare thing on the internet? I'm glad LH added a sticky to the board upon asking but it's bloody annoying members are preyed upon simply for being on a sex site.

Hm, I think D makes a valid point.. For there to be a specific person/relationship involved thread seems to be unnecessary. Not taking anything away from the sweet gesture because I thought it was nice just that- even though some threads are exclusive to a particular category be it female/male/lesbian etc this is really exclusive for a general forum. We have a chat option and the general Good morning thread etc.

I think it was a little disrespectful to the responses to D.. Although she was a little "blunt" perhaps I doubt she was specifically against anyone just was considering the general forum as a whole. Ps. I don't mean to be taking sides just giving a little insight. I don't have anything against anyone. =]

Also, no one should be getting harassed.. I think it may be a good idea to add someone as friends and chat when you've seen them post a bit and know generally who they are etc. Like even a post in the introductory part of the forum.

xXx

I understand both points but should i not have started my thread about being pregnant? Or AA's thread about needing cheering up?

I think it's hard to think oh this thread is ok and this one isn't. I don't mind threads like this but if i did mind i just wouldn't reply.

I hope no one is upset by my comments i know so many people are feeling upset at the moment but the nature of websites like this is that things change it's just the way it is.

Anyone getting sleazy messages report them LH can't do anything if they don't know.

Jammy bastards. I've not had one pervert on my case yet! :-p SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Ha ha you should advertise for them External Media

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Come 'ere big boy.External Media

*fwap fwap fwap*

Ha ha see you got one already!!!!

Ilovemyman wrote:

I understand both points but should i not have started my thread about being pregnant? Or AA's thread about needing cheering up?

I think it's hard to think oh this thread is ok and this one isn't. I don't mind threads like this but if i did mind i just wouldn't reply.

I hope no one is upset by my comments i know so many people are feeling upset at the moment but the nature of websites like this is that things change it's just the way it is.

Anyone getting sleazy messages report them LH can't do anything if they don't know.

External Media

Yeah, I agree on the confusion. I think it's because there has been an influx in individual coupley thread that seem to single out others. Threads like yours or AA's thread seems a little more welcoming and accepting (in a sense) for others to join and share their opinions, perhaps?

I hope no one feels bad about posting anything in this forum. It's meant to be a welcoming. I guess it's just about contributing as well as being aware of others and not singling others out unnecessarily. Of course I know that wasn't the intention here but just a nice and romantic gesture. =P

xXx

Eh I'm liking this having a pervert hounding me! :-p