an open apology

This is for anyone how seen my last thread about should lh have a facebook group it was only a random thought i had having my breakfast i enjoy the lh forum and as sujested i dont want to hook up with other people im very happy and very in love with my oh but think the forum could at least adopt the like button feature but to anyone offended or upset by the tread or what was said on it then i do mean im sorry no hurt or malace was intened by the thread so again sorry i would have put this on the tread but it seems to have gone

No worries.

Thank you really didnt mean to upset or annoy people as i do enjoy the forums

not a problem just think before you write if it can upset just one person lovehoney will remove it

Your apologise is appreciated. Move on now and enjoy the forums ;-)

Didn't see your original thread.

I sometimes write things and then think afterwards at how what I've posted could be misinterpreted. I'm sure your apology has been accepted :)

'Normal service has been resumed' Lol !

Terri JJ wrote:

I sometimes write things and then think afterwards at how what I've posted could be misinterpreted. I'm sure your apology has been accepted :)

'Normal service has been resumed' Lol !

+1, no malice intended and no harm done, right?

No harm was intended at all thanks all so much for accepting my apology was just a subject to chat about with all the the lovehoney members thanks again

I did not find your thread offensive and can't really think why somebody would. I even asked LH about it as I can't figure out what was the part that got it reported...

Im not sure why either cause i stopped commenting as i thought it was getting a tad heated

hornycouple30 wrote:

Im not sure why either cause i stopped commenting as i thought it was getting a tad heated

^^ And this is why we hid it....

It wasn't so much that your thread was a rule breaker but, as you say yourself, it was getting a little heated and out of hand.

We didn't want it to spiral out of control and it was reported for that exact reason - no one was offended - it just had the potential to snowball and become a conversation that could have been offensive to some. 

When it was brought to our attention, we took everything into consideration and agreed that the conversaiton had come to a natural conclusion (ie most members didn't think a Facebook group would work for them) and before it got any more emotionally charged, we stepped in to nip it in the bud. 

Nothing against you hornycouple30, or anyone else, it was just one of the decisions which was better made early on, before it progressed to anything else. 

Please continue to enjoy the forums and don't worry about this little blunder. (Most people have a couple of threads hidden in their first few weeks of joining while they learn the ropes here, so don't feel like it's only you ^_^) 

Thanks lovehoney jess i had been wondering ill just think more about any new theads😊