A Question for all those with Knowledge

Hi there everybody,

I have a bit of an odd question that I just can't seem to find an answer to. Here goes!

For the past year or so I've been using Oral-B Pulsar toothbrushes to masturbate - they are the best vibe I have ever felt and cheap to boot. I use the back of the head, NOT the bristles or the handle. Only problem is that the person buying my toothbrushes is getting rather suspicious of the mysteriously short battery lifes (and the multiple ones on the go)! I have bought other vibrators from Lovehoney and they've been great, but just not quite the same. I really want to carry on experiencing the intense feeling, but with a proper vibrator with replaceable batteries. There's a special feeling that goes with having the real thing, you know?

So, has any adventurous person experienced a similar feeling to the Oral-B Pulsar, and can they point me in the right direction? I've tried to find out the vibrations per minute but can't. Sorry I can't give any more to go on.

Thanks very much in advance!

if there so cheap ect ect why dont you just go out and buy your own one and leave the other persons alone?

LoveHoney - Bot recommends: Tingle Tip! Compatible with lots of different electric toothbrushes (not the Pulsar but many others that are quite cheap and cheerful) the Tingle Tip is hygienic and a lot more discreet than just your average toothbrush!

Alternative: A powerful vibrating bullet such as the Just in Time Vibrating Bullet and Swiss Navy Lubricant Kit, Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator or Ammunition RO-80mm Bullet Vibrator. These provide the same focused stimulation as an electric toothbrush and have replaceable batteries.

If you really like the electric toothbrush, why not get a rechargeable one, you can also change the heads on these, which could be handy.