A question for the men

My OH has never been able to cum with a girl on top I managed to make him go twice in are two years together, but yet I can't do it all the time, when with previous partners it was easy. He says he has never really got anything out of it. Obviously I want.. to be able to make him come while he relaxs but I can only do this if I am on my heels squatting over him and this is extremely tiring. Any men got any opinions or advice in this area?

Well I'm not a guy but I think guys are all different, my man finds it near impossible to cum in some positions, but can always cum as soon as I'm on top, or if I'm bent over. Not really specific advice to help you but just a thought :) xx

Squatting is good as it helps with the 'in and out' motion which is really quite essential to get rock hard or close to cumming... It's clearly not essential, but does help with the 'in and out' action (which is often neglected once they're ontop)..

You could even try teasing, only letting him enter slightly a few times, and then take him fully..

Also when fully hard, try taking him all and rock back and forth on it / him.

Let us know how you get on Moonshine ;)

I have no problem in all positions but I agree with what SusO says. I love it when my oh teases like that. She just lifts herself off just enough so I'm not out but get the sensation of entering again when she moves down. In a way teasing just the head of my penis. Sometimes she will sit fully down on it but then back to head teasing. Love it. Try reverse cowgirl. My oh does this so she is almost lay fully down ie boobs touching the bed. The view of her bum is great. I get to see my penis going in and out and see her bits stretching around it. Very visual indeed.

I have no problem in all positions but I agree with what SusO says. I love it when my oh teases like that. She just lifts herself off just enough so I'm not out but get the sensation of entering again when she moves down. In a way teasing just the head of my penis. Sometimes she will sit fully down on it but then back to head teasing. Love it. Try reverse cowgirl. My oh does this so she is almost lay fully down ie boobs touching the bed. The view of her bum is great. I get to see my penis going in and out and see her bits stretching around it. Very visual indeed.

What about being on top, but lying on top of him so your chests are touching, then arch your back downwards and lift your bum up and down on him? I think it would give the same effect and its not tiring at all, it's one of the OH's faves!

Well i have the same problem with my partner. To make me and proberbly most other men cum, you need in and out movements, and my partner does not get this at all, she rocks back and forth and this is only anoying, its not even good.

If you want to go back and forth because it feels good for you, thats okay, i don't mind letting her do it since she likes it, but if your intention is to make him cum, the to move up and down a bit, get the hang of it or google some girls on top guides. Good luck!

I'm and up and down kinda girl and that's what's confusing me, even this has no effect on him and as he says it's the same with any partner he has had they cannot make him come on top, I love being on top and with previous partners it would of been normally for me to do so, but I guess my confidence has been knocked, I love reverse cowgirl and try to go as low as I can without hurting him, and he does like this a lot for the same reason suggested the view lol.
Any other position and it's no problem, my oh thinks he is too small, but he is average and has no problem satisfying me. Possible tmi but when I straddle him I do guide him in and I do lean down to kiss him etc and I use the up and down till the head is just there and he has said the tight pop going back in is. Hot and gets him of but not enough to come.
When I first got on top and done my thing, he said I was the first girl ever to do it properly, as the other way just cuts the blood and does nothin at all. In 2 years I'd of hope to have achieve more that twice on top lol

no reason you cant have your fun on top and then do something for him.

But that does sound a lttle odd

Hi Moonshine,

Try leaning over your OH so your breasts are on his chest and you are effectively in a doggy position with your OH beneath you. He can then thrust away and have full control on his movement whilst you get him deep and fast. I do this with my OH when she has finished on top and we both love it!

taraman wrote:

Hi Moonshine,

Try leaning over your OH so your breasts are on his chest and you are effectively in a doggy position with your OH beneath you. He can then thrust away and have full control on his movement whilst you get him deep and fast. I do this with my OH when she has finished on top and we both love it!

My Husband agrees that this is a great position Taraman. It is much more comfortable for me to use this position when I am on top. When I get tired from being upright - I lay on top as you described and he can take over the control of movement.

I definately think this is one to try Moonshine :)

Previously my OH could only cum when she was on top, I found it diificult with just her movement but when we worked together , me thrusting into her I found that I could cum as well but it was hard work.

Generally once she had cum, we would switch position , to say doggie and I would finsih off reasonably quickly.

Cowgirl doesn't really do anything for me stimulation wise. Although the view is amazing. I love to watch it go in and out. My oh loves it though and she's cum from that position a few times. I enjoy it more when she does climax and squirts all over my cock and thighs. That feeling of her hot juices running over my skin is a huge turn on

moonshine79 wrote:

this is extremely tiring

Yep, that's why my fella likes me to ride on top... he gets to lie down and relax for a change. It's all about friction on the end of the penis for my OH, there is no way I can make him cum when I am on top either. Might try the suggested lying down bit.

I really enjoy my oh being on top, and we don't do it as often as I would like. Reverse cowgirl is amazing, what I do find is that the less skin to skin contact you have the more likely I am to cum. It seams to heighten the feeling when my cock is the only part of my body that is being touched. Oh dose have to ride to whole length and ride it as hard as she can, and 9 times out of 10 I cum. :). I do seem to last longer having sex this way.

my oh is the same he thinks its because he is not in control and i cant go that fast

but the times i have made him cum i was going slow lol i find playing with his nipples helps

I always find girl on top isnt good unless the bed is firm enough or you do it on a hard surface like the floor.

Never been a big fan either. I had an girlfriend, and all she used to do was sit on top, and sort of grind herself against my pubic bone. Great for her, but didn't do much for me.If a girl is on top, think she has to use her leg muscles - not necessarialy squatting - to get some movement, and then the bloke can join in as well. Then it's nice

I agree with Mrs McX. In terms of woman on top, the only two moves that can get me off are the squatting one or as what Mrs McX described where only your bum moves up and down while the rest of your body is pressed against your OH (Which I shall call the "Up Down Bum" for simplicity sake).

Is it possible for you to combine them? Start with the "Up Down Bum" with varying types of strokes (Only taking in the top half of his penis, shallow, deep, slow, fast, etc) When he tells you he is about to cum then switch to the squatting move and try to finish him off. That way you will not tire yourself out by staying in the squatting position for a long period of time.

The key is to try and keep everything else relatively still so he can focus primarily on the feel of your vagina on him during the "Up Down Bum". The squatting position takes care of this and has the added benefit of the visual appeal of watching himself slide in and out of you. The "Up Down Bum" takes care of the sensation but without the visual aspect. Either one is better than the traditional woman on top where you are grinding your hips on him while playing with his chest/neck/belly. There is too much going on and he may not be able to focus.

I always find it difficult to make my OH cum when I'm on top, but that's mostly because I just can't go fast enough and I get tired trying to go faster, the lying down with my boobs on his chest worked very well though as he could hold on to my hips and have some control so he could finish. You could try that one and it might be easier for you both.

It's a nice move as it's almost like a cuddle at the same time :)