tips please

ive been with my partner 6 years, and since we got together ive always cumd on top with my boobs being stimulated (never fails) , very rarely have i been able to do it with him on top. just looking for tips on ways to get me to come in deifferent positions. weve tried a vibrating cock ring and toys but nothing seems to hit the spot like it does when im on top :( ive tried so hard but it seems impossible. my partner sometimes thinks its down to him not being able to perform or hit the right spots. but ive told him its nothing like that i just cant do it. any tips?

I find that putting my legs on his shoulders and playing with my clit works wonders

Obvious, but what works for us is for him to go down on me and get me so close before I pull him on top. Having my legs pushed together while he thrusts gives him friction which gets him going too which works for me! Just keep practicing! :)

Reverse cowgirl can be good for my OH sometimes, as she can then use a vibe on her clit and my balls simultaneously.

With man on top, what about putting legs over shoulders, or try doggy position instead, with him wrapping his arms around you?

Couple of pillows under your bum should get you at a better angle.

If not, legs on his shoulders or round is back.

It took two years for my ex to get there doggy style haha. Not sure if it was me or her, but we got there in the end