A quick question on cum on food in fridge

In a relationship i have had all sorts of fun with food and cum but one thing we never did was to have it on food then place it in the fridge for later.

Now single me is thinking is it safe to do that because I’m wanting to make a story video where i cum on food then place it in the fridge for dinner later.

Upto you… Not a thing I’d do

I’m not a micro-biologist so can’t really speak on any risks to health doing this; I can’t see why it might be a problem; if that’s what you want to do then go for it.

1 Like

@Craig1234 that’s not what i was asking i was asking if it’s safe to leave it in the fridge to consume later.

Yeah that’s what i was concerned about any health risks, i know there is a cooking book that was relased but had me wondering about being in the fridge.

1 Like

Should be…

Think I might have just gagged a bit :sweat_smile: sloppy cold cum on toast! Guess the chilling process preserves the little tadpoles lol

3 Likes

I would treat it like any fresh product, as long as it 5c or below it ought to be ok for a day or two! What about freezing it and de-frosting before you want to use it? Guessing an ice cube tray would work!

4 Likes

Yes @WillC I had thought about doing ice cubes one day​:+1:

2 Likes

@teacake Brings a whole new take on a Mini Milk!

Now, I’m going to think of that everytime I eat chip beef on toast. :grin:

@teacake . To use a Scottish colloquialism, youve just given me the " Boke "

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

If you want to try this I seriously would suggest researching. I say this because there are many different answers as to what is safe and what is not.

Refrigerating sperm for 24 hrs for example should not be an issue, however if you were thinking for a week or more, well it could cause issues.

@teacake as long as you don’t keep it for too long, it should be fine. Just be aware, certain infections/illnesses/etc can live In ejaculate so maybe don’t save it if you aren’t feeling well as you don’t want to be reintroducing things back into your system if you’ve cleared them.

To others in this thread, please don’t yuck someone else’s yum. If it’s not for you, that’s fine but there’s no need to say so.

3 Likes

@Calie Thank you for saying that​:two_hearts: I’m surprised some have done that on here i know its not for everyone, and once again I’m sure if it was a female asking the question about her own juices the guys would think it’s hot. This was a pleasure me and my last partner had and its silly stopping it just because we aren’t together now.

Didn’t think of that thanks, I wouldn’t be keeping any longer than a day.

1 Like

@Calie . I beg to differ. If someone suggests something to be consumed that i feel is nauseating, particularly when it is something that is way outside the bounds of normality, I feel perfectly entitled to voice my opinion in an open forum.
Without any comment, where is there a debate.

Then may I please refer you to the Forum Rules which explicitly state kink shaming is not allowed. This thread is asking for advice on doing the kink, not people’s opinions on the kink itself.

3 Likes

@Calie . So that leaves no room for debate.
I never shamed anyone, i mearly stated that personally speaking i found it nauseating.
If @teacake wished to persue that kink it is entirely up to them.

1 Like

I would think it would keep a few days in the fridge @teacake like any other fresh produce. Think you’d be able to tell if it went “off” by it’s taste…smell or colour.

Enjoy

2 Likes

@Calie I completely understand your comment and yes if said in that regard it would not be fair.

I do just want to say that the reason I posted the emotes was purely based on personal thought, absolutely nothing against the OP, if it caused them offence it was not intended.

I do stick by the rest of my comment in that, digesting any kind of body fluid after a period of time may cause some discomfort to the person.