A sneaky peak at someone else's desk ....

Howdy all

So you may remember Jess's desk was the talk of the forum recently , with the amount of toys that you could see .... well we have a desk that trumps that number! 

This is Roy's desk currently :

![](upload://f8HaJ90iyRGye6urpta9fN1Zc7c.jpeg)

And from another angle

![](upload://aKcRdsxlljUVPwgQwkcHURzjptQ.jpeg)

Anyone fancy guessing how many toys he has sprawled over his desk & spilling out of drawers.

Watch out Jess I think someone is hot on your heels for Bondage Expert ! 

Well not sure about how many toys there are .....lots by the look of it but I'm liking the Lovehoney mug !

It looks kind of like my desk, except there are less clothes piled up that need to be put away

So is the Marmite jar some new arrival lube/massage gel about to go live on the site?

Colonel Lube wrote:

So is the Marmite jar some new arrival lube/massage gel about to go live on the site?

Marmite Lube - You''l either love it or hate it ! :D :D

"Roy's Toys" - With a title like that it has got to become a regular feature surely!

I think that "Jess' Messes" might have some competition! (Sorry Jess, it was the best rhyme I could get on short notice!)

Roy needs restraining.

Ooh I likes Roy's desk 😂

jimbogemini wrote:

Roy needs restraining.

Good one😂

He must have at least 20...

goodness all surfaces covered I have no real guess here but he looks like a busy man!

jimbogemini wrote:

Roy needs restraining.

LOL!

Yep, I reckon you should put LH mugs up for sale in the novelty gift section... They'd soon become your best selling item!

With a job like Roy's I'd be tied to my desk :P

As for toys, impossible to count properly!

I'm gonna have a wild stab at 18; given that a lot of those cuffs are part of larger restraint kits, and if you count a kit as 1 etc.....

Marmite yikkk

Always said there should be Marmite flavoured lube ! Looks like I'm not the only one !! 😂 lol

Roy clearly likes the bondage lol

He's quite clearly restrained himself from any tidying up. 🙀 His untidy desk is bound to attract so attention.

Wow!

BarginHunta wrote:

Colonel Lube wrote:

"Roy's Toys" - With a title like that it has got to become a regular feature surely!

I think that "Jess' Messes" might have some competition! (Sorry Jess, it was the best rhyme I could get on short notice!)

Jess' Messes! Haha. A term my mother has been using for years! 

BarginHunta wrote:

Colonel Lube wrote:

Jess' Messes! Haha. A term my mother has been using for years! 

25 and wow I love his desk hehe xxx

There's a desk under there?! XD My guess is 22!