Work Orgasm

Recently bought my OH a phone vibrator from LH. She loves to use it at work in the office and whe she's talking to customers. She never minds those missed calls or texts. She's managed to come a couple of times while sat at her desk. Is there anyone else who's managed to come at their desk in the office ?

Well, not at a desk but in the middle of tescos? First time I ever wore my Ben Wa balls out shopping! Actually, it's been a while since I did that... XD

Does shagging your boss over her desk count?

I've got one of the remote control eggs on the way, I'm hoping for something good from that!

I doubt I'll actually orgasm, I need clit stimulation for that, but it'll be interesting nonetheless!

On the strength of this post:

"Well, not at a desk but in the middle of tescos? First time I ever wore my Ben Wa balls out shopping! Actually, it's been a while since I did that... XD"

I just bought my other half a pair. :)

Noon - after posting I realised I'd never actually reviewed the Ben Wa Balls on LH so I did and the review went live this morning. XD Let us know how your OH enjoys them!

I don't work in an office. I did, twice, but never came on-site. I had orgasms at work when I worked in a shop, in the bathroom. Oh, the shame.

I also orgasmed when I worked in a school.....but that was because I liked on-site so it was technically at the school :-p

Don't think I'd be brave enough to wank where anyone could see or catch me though. Not to orgasm, anyway. I could lazily rub myself, sure, but no more than that. Way too risky!

I've had orgasms at work though and I'm sure I'll have many more too.

I orgasm at work nearly everyday, just check all my when did you last masturbate posts!

Oh I love the British work ethic!

SG69

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I orgasm at work nearly everyday, just check all my when did you last masturbate posts!External Media

Oh I love the British work ethic!

SG69

Back in my day sonny jim we just used to have tea breaks!

Imagine working at the Tenga factory! Fooking hell!

SG69

"Errr I was just testing it boss... "

You Mr SG would be sacked within a day!

Smooth@Silky wrote:

Recently bought my OH a phone vibrator from LH. She loves to use it at work in the office and whe she's talking to customers. She never minds those missed calls or texts. She's managed to come a couple of times while sat at her desk. Is there anyone else who's managed to come at their desk in the office ?

Mmm that sounds promising, we've just bought his and hers of those. See how they work out.

Ecksvie wrote:

I've got one of the remote control eggs on the way, I'm hoping for something good from that!

I doubt I'll actually orgasm, I need clit stimulation for that, but it'll be interesting nonetheless!

oh and we've just got one of these incase because people were raving about it. One out of the two should be good lol.

Well the Ben Wa Balls arrived this afternoon. :)

How did she like them?

Got my remote egg yesterday, thinking of trying it at work tomorrow!

Elle, she had a play with them but not really had chance to test drive them properly; any suggestions she can try out?

Ecks, from reading the underwear thread it sounds like the remote egg has already had a good workout? :)

i loved my phone vibrater. used to wear it all day at work. you dont realise how many people are to busy talking on their phones to pay attention to the cashier squirming away in front of them. Sadly i broke it removing it in a hurry. I'm tempted to buy another though.

Lol I use a vortexer machine at work that vibrates so much the whole desk shakes! If I get the chair adjusted to the right height I can press against the desk and cum in less than the 2 minutes it takes for the machine to finish its cycle!

xxKPxx

me boss me masturbate whenever me wants me will fire my own ass if me catches me :)

i go to college and do placements in daycare, nursery, creches and in primary schools, so again no, lol

i wouldn't really be all that interested in it anyway, i'm not so much for the masturbation alone thing, i prefer my partner watching me, so unless we got a job together (unlikely i wanna work with kids he wants to work in i.t) and took the same break, and nipped into the same loo, i dont think thats ever gonna happen.

but i don't think i'm losing out

way to go with the confidence for the peopl who do, do it though! i'd be so insecure thinking OMG CAN SOMEBODY HEAR SOMETHING?! i suppose thats got something to do with leaving school only 2/3 years ago and panicking if my phone went off incase the teacher could still hear it on vibrate lol