A surprise to say the least !!

I sat in Costa at my local supermarket today having a coffee while the nice men outside cleaned my car. The place was pretty full and this nice chap asked if he could sit at the table with me. I said of course and we got chatting. He was really friendly and seemed like a really lovely guy.

After a few minutes he stopped mid sentence, looked down at the tattoos on my forearms then stared me in the eye and said.....'I know you. You're Terri JJ from the Lovehoney forums' !! He recognised the tattoos from my photos. I don't mind in the least. I've nothing to hide on here from anyone, most of my family and friends know that I regularly post on here. It was just such a surprise !

I don't know who he was as he wasn't prepared to reveal his identity. I totally respect that but whoever you are if you're reading this.....and I think you might be....thanks for the coffee 😉xx

Wow Terri this is really a small world. Well this is a guy who's got a good eye for details. Very interesting.

Terri JJ wrote:

I sat in Costa at my local supermarket today having a coffee while the nice men outside cleaned my car. The place was pretty full and this nice chap asked if he could sit at the table with me. I said of course and we got chatting. He was really friendly and seemed like a really lovely guy.

After a few minutes he stopped mid sentence, looked down at the tattoos on my forearms then stared me in the eye and said.....'I know you. You're Terri JJ from the Lovehoney forums' !! He recognised the tattoos from my photos. I don't mind in the least. I've nothing to hide on here from anyone, most of my family and friends know that I regularly post on here. It was just such a surprise !

I don't know who he was as he wasn't prepared to reveal his identity. I totally respect that but whoever you are if you're reading this.....and I think you might be....thanks for the coffee 😉xx

Wow!!!

Just to narrow it down a bit for you

It wasn't me

Who ever it was lucky them

Captain was at work...

Seriously though omg that is crazy

Nope, Starbucks today.

Oh goodness... fun and mysterious all at the same time!

Observational powers on fleek! It takes me quarter of an hour to even notice when my wife's had a haircut 😂

Waw Terri that is a-mazing 😄😙💖xxx

Sex Squid, only a 15 minutes delay noticing a haircut is pretty impressive

Small world!

NaughtyNerd wrote:

It is? Always thought I was pretty crap in that respect! 😝

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Yep. My friend had her hair cut from waist length to above shoulders and I literally did not notice 😂😂😂

Anyone else slyly trying to figure out who it is? Or just me? 😂

NatandTom wrote:

I'm dying to know

Nothing to do with us but what a small world! Hope you enjoyed your chat and coffee TerriJJ and mysterious man.

How exciting, what are the chances of that! X

NatandTom wrote:

Nope! I'm also incredibly curious.

But hey, if they want us to know who they are they'll say. If not, that's their business.

That would definitely be a surprise and really is a small world.

Terri JJ, maybe some day you might run into him again, and find out who your mysterious person is. If you do let us all know who he is. If it isn't too personal. Everyone is just dying to find out.

A true gent .

A surprise indeed ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)