A surprise to say the least !!

Terri JJ wrote:

Lu SB wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

I was at work, not me.

Were you wearing the nurse uniform? That image is etched in my mind...

Strange as it may seem.....I don't go to Costa in my Nurse outfit !! Lol

I to am dying to know who it was ??????? xx

Terri... maybe in your school girl outfit - lol!

I know it's your business, but I can't help, I'm so curious as well!

I hate to disappoint all you people.......but I do actually wear normal, everyday clothes when I go out ..... usually anyway 😉😈 ! Lol xx

Not in my dreams you don't....

Long stort cut short, had a weird dream a while back where I met lots of you lovely LH forum members in my local super market (some wag re-arranged the lettres to S&M) everybody was their AVI and there was a lot of grey heads too. There was even a LH counter where Leanne was doing a measuring service.

Told you it was weird.

TD - that sounds like a great dream - not weird at all lol xxx

Agreed......wish I had dreams like that !! Xx

Tiger Dick wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Lu SB wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

I was at work, not me.

Were you wearing the nurse uniform? That image is etched in my mind...

Strange as it may seem.....I don't go to Costa in my Nurse outfit !! Lol

I to am dying to know who it was ??????? xx

Terri... maybe in your school girl outfit - lol!

I know it's your business, but I can't help, I'm so curious as well!

I hate to disappoint all you people.......but I do actually wear normal, everyday clothes when I go out ..... usually anyway 😉😈 ! Lol xx

Not in my dreams you don't....

Long stort cut short, had a weird dream a while back where I met lots of you lovely LH forum members in my local super market (some wag re-arranged the lettres to S&M) everybody was their AVI and there was a lot of grey heads too. There was even a LH counter where Leanne was doing a measuring service.

Told you it was weird.

That is possibly the best thing I've read today and most of my day has been spent on Fab & (weird naughty) Twitter!

So wish this mystery had been solved!! Xx

Me too ! I often pop into Costa for a coffee but I've never seen him again..... perhaps I scared him away 😉 lol xx

I think you should move into Costa until he turns up - then tie him to the chair and interrigate him until he reveals his identity - then again he may just enjoy that a little bit too much lol xxx

Oh this is such a nice story! it makes me want to share something similar:

A few years ago, I was in France on a train and I arrived at my destination, so I got up and grabbed my suitcase and I noticed a woman standing up to grab hers a few rows forward. She had tattoos on her arms and shoulders... I had seen them before, I was sure about that, but couldn't remember where... when she turned to look at me, I recognised her, she was also a member on a forum I was using at the time and a few weeks back we had started a thread where everybody was posting a picture of their tattoos. I went to her and called her by her username, she freaked out a bit but then I introduced myself and we had a quick chat on the platform as we got out of the train. It was a nice encounter, I never saw her again after but I keep a nice memory of that moment... we didn't live in the same area at all, I was going home and arrived at my final station, she was just getting off this train to catch another one to go on holiday, what were the chances of us meeting there?

I hope you find out who this mysterious user is Terri, or see him again to know more about him!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I think you should move into Costa until he turns up - then tie him to the chair and interrigate him until he reveals his identity - then again he may just enjoy that a little bit too much lol xxx

Captain would probably enjoy that lol

Wasn`t me either! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Not me either, I don't travel far from where I live.