A Voyage of Discovery

I have just recently rediscovered myself sexually - much to hubbys delight!!

I have surprised even myself in that it appears I am a bit of a size queen especially when it comes to anal play. Hubby used an inflatable dildo on me last night for only the second time and I just couldn't get enough, the feeling as he pumped was incredible and I have to say I reached the most amazing orgasm I have ever had. I am just wondering if people consider this to be 'normal' that I should enjoy anal play this much.

I am also desperately curious about vaginal fisting. We have tried but not achieved this yet. We get to a certain point and I start to feel a burning sensation. Is this something that I need to work through or is it my bodies way of saying 'not yet'?

I would love any opinions/advice x

I've never tried fisting but I would say the burning is your body saying 'work up to this'.
Absolutely normal to enjoy it, why shouldn't you? We have so many pleasure zones - I think we're damn lucky - and I thinks its healthy for mind, body and soul to maximise our enjoyment 😁

I dont know if its 'normal' to enjoy anal that much....I certainly do ! Whats normal anyway, if it makes you feel good, then do it !

Does your oh have large hands ? I love being fisted but MR jj has quite small hands. Its a bit like most things....gently does it. Can you play on your own and take your own hand ? You could stretch yourself gently and see just how far you can get. Sometimes I experince a slight burning but its not particularly uncomfortable and once the hand is in ....it stops x

I don't do fisting ( my OH has got MASSIVE hands) but with a large or bulbouse toy, I really do have to be very excited before my body will accept a large item.

Maybe you could play anally have an orgasm then role over while in exstacy and let your OH start then while your body is spasm ing and excited.

Please remenber it's not the arriving it's the journey. Enjoy.

I wouldn't say OH had spades for hands but more large than small.

I am not flexible enough to try myself - I have tried in the past but I am quite a bit older now and pretty long in the body and just can't reach that far, unless you have some handy hints on that too (excuse the pun).

Are the fisting mitts/gloves worth trying?

And thanks for making me feel better about the anal thing - I am still surprised at myself about it x

It really doesn't matter what you do in the bedroom as long as its legal and that you are both consenting adults.

The more things you can experiment with the more variety and a richer sex life you can both enjoy. So there is no need to feel guilty about doing anything.