A woman doing DIY. Is it sexy?

I am quite handy around the house, can do all sorts, hang wallpaper, paint, wire in a cooker, plumb in a washing machine, not afraid to use power tools, you get my drift!

I was putting up a new curtain pole and it got me thinking.....Do guys think it is sexy if a woman is good at DIY? Does it turn you on to see your woman with a power tool in hand?

Your thoughts?

SLM x

Never mind the guys SLM - come and live with me. Gee is a handyman/ cabinetmaker to trade but as I have said so often, the cobbler's wife wears no boots! But if I try to do anything DIY, he breenges in and does a takeover :o

I don't mind it too be honest. But I agree with Magic Hands, the good old fashioned nurses and all that! Hehe :P

JayGee wrote:

Never mind the guys SLM - come and live with me. Gee is a handyman/ cabinetmaker to trade but as I have said so often, the cobbler's wife wears no boots! But if I try to do anything DIY, he breenges in and does a takeover :o

When do I move in?

I always got fed up waiting for my ex husband to do stuff and learned how to do it myself! I have heard some guys saying they thought it was sexy and just wondered what the OA thought. x

Mrs Belle prides herself that the new house was greatly improved by her hand - painting, decorating. Maybe not heavy stuff, but nonetheless DIY.

It helped that that pervert Mr Belle insisted on her painting naked so he could take pervy pics, of course

Belles

Oooooooh Mrs Belle! Thats exactly what I'm talking about! You go girl! x

i can do that stuff which is lucky as in halls last year i was the only one out of 5 of us who knew where the trip switches were, or how to change a lightbulb and fuses. ive also helped paint the 6th form common room in my old school and can solder and wire simple circuits

i dont think its particuarly sexy myself, i jsut think its another part of life

I am officially useless at DIY. I once tried to put up a desk with drawers and forgot to stick the bottoms of the drawers in :-s brother to the rescue! I would get naked in the hope that it would persuade a nice handyman or handylady to help me. I'm quite lucky that my ex is a joiner/locksmith so is good with his hands (amongst other things) x

LOL I assumed this thread was about masturbation when I saw the title I've never really needed to do much DIY (in either sense hehe) but as Elcano and I hope to sort the house out over 2010 I may get opportunity. I will report back in due course! On the flip of this, I think a man doing DIY is pretty sexy, but also a man who can cook (as Elcano does well) is very sexy too

A guy who can cook and DIY, my Columbus you are a lucky girl ;-) xxx

Well, I can DIY. Bleeding radiaters, fill holes in walls, build furniture, paint, strip wall-paper, build fences, fit roofing felt etc. I don't do much now, and the OH always does the heavy stuff. However, I was doing a lot of that sort of work when he and I got together so I'd say that it very much depends on the woman rather than the activity. Trying to impress a partner/ potential partner and ending up in A&E isn't very sexy!

Hell yes female DIY is a real turn on, as for DIY home repairs sorry no that does nowt to float my boat!!!

TB

Yes...major horn for me too Poppy! Definately something to do with the connotations of being good with your hands!

I'm also turned on by women who are useless at DIY...brings out my inner gentleman and makes me want to assist!

Myself? I've done the odd bit of decorating, fitted laminate flooring, built countless flatpacks and built shelves!

xxKPxx

i myself don't find diy to be sexy at all lol more hard work than anything:( lol

but i do find plumber ladys sexy water an all ;)

oh yes defently like watching a female do diy ;-) oh u mean the decorating type lol I enjoy watching them do that to and doing it naked sounds a really good idea no clothes to wash and u can both have washing it off after woulds

<<<<<< here you go.

The handprint was for, errr, photogenic purposes, and was ever so slightly contrived....

Belles

that isa sexy bum print u have there :D

Belle you've got it in one! I've always wanted to have a naked paint fight/have sex against a wet wall and have some great bum prints!

x

Errr yeah! Nothing gives me a boner like my OH doing the decorating!

Keep up the good work SLM Lol

This I find sexy (and an easy way out of doing it!)

SG69 x

I quite like the look of my OH up a ladder ... but I'm just a quiet perve!