A woman doing DIY. Is it sexy?

masterandslave wrote:

Belle you've got it in one! I've always wanted to have a naked paint fight/have sex against a wet wall and have some great bum prints!

x

We have a picture that we made by splattering Mrs Belle with different coloured poster paints then getting her to imprint herself (ooer!) onto a big white watercolour painters card. The effect was what looked like an abstract painting, unless you look really hard, then you can see the pussy lip prints between bum cheek prints...

This was framed and now resides on our living room wall.

The most fun you can have painting..... very messy!

Belles

I've got the decorating bug after my little bit of DIY the other night! I can't wait to get started painting but have had to wait as it is a new build. I hate having magnolia walls. Thinking a nice sexy red for my bedroom. Think I might even try a bit of naked painting, save getting paint on my clothes! x

MY OH has the decorators in at the moment but am not sure she is talking about quite the same thing.

On a more serious note she does get seriously horny whenever I do anything as simple as mending a dripping tap, cant quite understand it meself but long may it last.

Now where is that spanner when i need it?

i have always decorated, my pops is a painter you see, so i've always helped him out and picked up a few skills myself, i can't see how its sexy,

i end up sweaty and covered in paint, and i wear scruffy old pjs,

so no i don't think my OH finds it sexy, i think he feels slightly emasculated (sp) by me doing DIY etc,

i enjoy DIY though, it is fun :]

hey, as long as I'm not doing it. . . .

I even find a man sexy doing my decorating! Lol

SG69 x

sexy little minx wrote:

I've got the decorating bug after my little bit of DIY the other night! I can't wait to get started painting but have had to wait as it is a new build. I hate having magnolia walls. Thinking a nice sexy red for my bedroom. Think I might even try a bit of naked painting, save getting paint on my clothes! x

We love the idea of the wall directly behind the beadhead being a deep red, with the rest of the walls being a more pastel shade, so right with you there SLM. We're nervous of it looking a little dark though, and we'd have to get the rest of the room to match

Belles

I find it sexy if its a feminine girly girl doing it [like you slm, you're gorgeous!] I'm not into the butch dyke type girl so them in dungarees doing the decorating or digging a trench or something wouldnt be for me personally.

It's nice to have that cross over of stereotypes [that DIY is for manly macho men] and have a girly girl in oversized mens shirts/overalls with lacy lingerie underneath bit of paint on their nose... [sighs dreamily]

Wow Im lesbian today. Lol.

Awww thankyou Mistress Cara for the compliment. That sounds just like me when I'm painting. I really need to get to B&Q soon to get some supplies! x

sexy little minx wrote:

Awww thankyou Mistress Cara for the compliment. That sounds just like me when I'm painting. I really need to get to B&Q soon to get some supplies! x

*swoons*

I often help doing DIY, does that count? I'm usually my the required "skinny" arm when something gets dropped somewhere in accesible. Or I'm the one that holds things level or draws lines where screws are required. I think I could manage to put some flat pack furniture together. I can decorate too. But if it's all about being creative then I'm rubbish, I can't come up with DIY solutions like my fella can, he's amazing at coming up with a solution involving random every day tools. I'm just good at following instructions .

I don't really find watching others doing DIY sexy, but I agree that it looks pretty sexy when you see a tiny, pretty, girly woman, in oversized overalls covered in paint with paint in her hair and a grin on her face. Not so much the action of the DIY though - just the thought of people getting stuck in and getting there hands dirty so to speak. I like those traits in all people, I like to see people who are happy to just give things a go!

Ax

I find any man or woman taking care of business, be it DIY or fixing a car, very sexy. Plus I'll salute skills any day.

There's a brilliant documentary on Katherine Hepburn where she was interviewed at her home, in her eighties and for a lot of the interview she's chopping wood and carrying logs over her shoulder. She's a goddess.

A woman wielding a spirit level, phwoar! I seem to remember there was a random music video (for a crappy song) where women of ample chestage used various power tools, that was rather sexy on mute. Possibly due to the boob jiggling rather than the DIY-esque bit.

Student20 wrote:

A woman wielding a spirit level, phwoar! I seem to remember there was a random music video (for a crappy song) where women of ample chestage used various power tools, that was rather sexy on mute. Possibly due to the boob jiggling rather than the DIY-esque bit.

I remember that video... it was a dance song so probably best on mute.

I thought it was too sweaty personally!

Me and the OH just redecorated our kitchen - i made a rule every time i saw a builders bum out i had to paint it!

was very hot so i was just in one of my oh's old shirts and he was in boxers!

tip - make sure you use water washable stuff! you dont want to clean up with white spirits!

x