A woman's thought

Not sure but was drawn to the mesh boxers they look comfy aswell ?

Gentleman jack wrote:

Not sure but was drawn to the mesh boxers they look comfy aswell ?

Great choice.![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

For me the acid test is if a woman was undressing me would she like what was underneath my trousers. In this case a very definite yes as LH tend to do their homwork when it comes to choices that they stock.

My oh has these....

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36012

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36011

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33876

He has lots of others too but I've selected a few of my favourites. He likes pvc so also has some undies it that. Personally I prefer him in the type listed above, everything covered but giving a teasing glimpse of what lies beneath. He also feels amazing through satin/silk boxers....have trouble keeping my hands to myself ;) xx

For me I would say that although I appreciate a decent set of underwear on a guy (no baggy grey boxers!) that I'm looking at what's underneath them lol!! A snug fitting pair of shorts type of boxer is what I think looks best. But that's only my opinion.
It's true that if you wear sexy underwear and feel sexy and confident with them on it does show outwardly I think.

Just a shame the models that wear them aren't ya average guy because I won't look that good in them haha πŸ˜‚ but I just never had a pair of pants like these curiosity is getting the better of me though

Gentleman jack wrote:

Just a shame the models that wear them aren't ya average guy because I won't look that good in them haha πŸ˜‚ but I just never had a pair of pants like these curiosity is getting the better of me though

This is why i love the members photos because they are real people not models. I find looking through them very inspiring x

Gentleman jack wrote:

I bet you will look fine. Why not take a look at the members photos section. I am sure you will find pictures of similar types on there and worn by normal people as opposed to models.

Gentleman jack wrote:

There are LOADS of people who wear lingerie that look nothing like the models and still look great in it. I don't have the same body type as the model in any of the pieces I own but they still flatter me as much as they flattered the model. Please don't compare yourself to others, it's never about who looks 'better' in lingerie after all, we can all look fab :)

Great choice with the mesh btw, my OH has these and I just love them on him. He says they're comfortable too. He's a tad overweight too, doesn't make any difference on how good they look on him. That's why they come in different sizes, right? The lace up ones are a great choice too, love getting to kneel down and unlace him before we get down to business. They're similar enough to regular trunks that they're easy to wear and feel confident in too.

Hope you enjoy whatever ones you go for!

Thanks you are all such good people I actually feel more confident already and I haven't even ordered any yet πŸ˜‰

Well I ordered some see when they arrive I will review them very fairly πŸ˜‰

My wife couldn't care less for the underwear I wear, with the notable exception of some dark grey boxer briefs I have. For some reason, those drive her CRAZY.

i spent a lot of money on sexy nightwear my fiance is 18+ size and has 38gg breasts all nightwear fit her apart from the cup size on the three nighties basically i spent over Β£100 and seen her in only one gutted does anyone on hear know where i can purchase sexy nightwear for women with size and cup sizes i can choose lease help ???????? frustrated as f........

i personally find well fitted (non-faded) pair of underwear or boxers really sexy, even sexier if the guy has a hard on and the underwear is showing the shape of his hard on. Whether they are star wars or leather, make sure they fit right and don't look old and faded. :) x

Haha I got Star Wars on now πŸ˜‚ Eee how did you know πŸ˜‰

Gentleman jack wrote:

Haha only people with class and style got star wars underwear and they are awesome so everyone should have themπŸ˜‚ x

AlyBlue wrote:

Gentleman jack wrote:

Haha only people with class and style got star wars underwear and they are awesome so everyone should have themπŸ˜‚ x

So you like a good chewy. Lol

they give me somewhere to keep my light sabre πŸ˜‰Haha

I think most of the male 'sexy' underwear available is quite tacky and novelty looking, so it doesn't do anything for me. It's a shame that there aren't better options for men, my OH has looked in so many places and can't find anything he feels sexy in.

Well they have arrived and I must say the ones that tie up at the front feel very comfortable and they feel smooth aswell felt quite aroused after putting them on. The mesh ones are comfortable aswell but couldn't see me wearing them throughout the day as promised I will upload the pictures and would like a bit of feed back if possible honest feedback please haha πŸ˜‰

Here's some honest feedback ....they look great on you!
I personally like a man to take a bit of care with underwear, I like the fitted boxers on my OH but he prefers them bit looser .