A woman's thought

I'm just curious about what women think of the male underwear if they find it works as in wow looking good or just keep ya normal boxers I have never had any but been looking to see if I can feel good in some as am pretty un confident in my appearance put a little weight on as I have been single and living on my own please share your thoughts many thanks g jack 😉

Well my Mrs likes me wearing the more modern Boxer Trunks as can be obtained through Lovehoney for bedroom wear or others eg M & S for daily wear.

In her opinion,these look far better on me now instead of my old baggy boxers but in many ways that is because I have lost a lot of weight and do workouts to tone my body up and my old boxers are rather too big .

Everyone will find different things a turn on, personally men in sexy underwear doesn't do anything for me.

I would say try it for yourself and see if it makes you feel good thats the main thing. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thanks Heidi I personally didn't give it much thought until I seen them but don't want to look a wally either haha

As long as whiteies are not greyies, then stick to what you feel sexy in. Nothing worse than uncomfortable foundations to make you feel bad, ask anyone who has worn wandering pants!

Another thing you have to bear in mind is small isn't always best. You only need to look at Speedos/budgie smugglers V Shorts for swimwear . Many ladies prefer guys wearing the latter .

Personally I never feel sexy I was just after some thoughts on if women find them sexy and being single I wouldn't were them for myself 😂

Yeah I guarantee I wouldn't look good in some budgie smugglers/ banana hammock 😳

Gentleman jack wrote:

Personally I never feel sexy I was just after some thoughts on if women find them sexy and being single I wouldn't were them for myself 😂

But why not? None of my lingerie is for best, I'll happily wear it to garden in because it makes me smile and I like nice lingerie. Wear it for you and smile inwardly.

That sounds kinda fun I suppose but my luck I'd get knocked over cut me pants off and 😲 haha

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gentleman jack wrote:

I wouldn't were them for myself 😂

But why not?

I was literally about to post the same reponse... But why not.

I don't wear anything for anyone else. I wear it for me and if I then feel good in it it will show(well I hope) and have a desired impact dependant on the repsonse I wish to have. 

Gentleman jack wrote:

That sounds kinda fun I suppose but my luck I'd get knocked over cut me pants off and 😲 haha

And pull a hot nurse or Dr because of your pants! 😁

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Gentleman jack wrote:

I wouldn't were them for myself 😂

But why not?

I was literally about to post the same reponse... But why not.

I don't wear anything for anyone else. I wear it for me and if I then feel good in it it will show(well I hope) and have a desired impact dependant on the repsonse I wish to have.

Exactly!!

Haha wow love how positive you all are if I do I'll put the pic up but only for honest thoughts and not a wrong picture guidelines followed 😉

And the hot nurse sounds good but I'd rather not have the knocked over part like 😂x

Gentleman jack wrote:

That sounds liike to me a bit of a confidence issue . The best thing to do is to stop comparing yourself to others and reading media opinions . You'll be surpised at things women like, and at some stage you will find a partner who appreciates you for how you are and look. I am a firm believer that there is someone out there for everyone of us . Your quest is to try and find that very person .

Yeah maybe I guess I do worry about what people think

Gentleman jack wrote:

Yeah maybe I guess I do worry about what people think

mysteron wrote:

Gentleman jack wrote:

That sounds liike to me a bit of a confidence issue . The best thing to do is to stop comparing yourself to others and reading media opinions . You'll be surpised at things women like, and at some stage you will find a partner who appreciates you for how you are and look. I am a firm believer that there is someone out there for everyone of us . Your quest is to try and find that very person .

Then you shouldn't worry about what other people think. Make the best of what you have .

I know I shouldn't and don't want to but I guess it's just who I am . Anyway undies I'll get some and tell all how I felt 😉

Gentleman jack wrote:

I know I shouldn't and don't want to but I guess it's just who I am . Anyway undies I'll get some and tell all how I felt 😉

What type are you going for ?