Guys are you into wearing naughty different underwear? Ladys what do you think?

Im so into sexy underwear for men it gives me a thrill and a turn on to wear someting thats not the norm to wear,I guess its not just for the ladys to have sexy/naughty underwear it does make me feel more sexy that day wearing what ever. The new g/f loves seeing me in different things it turns her on knowing its a private thing just for her.

One thing i wouldn't mind trying is a chasity belt.

My gf bought me some tight boxers (some plain black, some novelty), not very comfortable for everyday wear, but she loves me wearing them in th bedroom, as they are figure hugging, and so it's easy to see when I'm turned on but still leaves some suspense, and shows off my great behind too (apparently).

Mine is really into to tight boxers she loves anything thats a tight fit on me,But she has also bought me some very kinky underwear,Im liking the look of the cock strap&cages section.

My OH would point-blank refuse to wear anything 'sexy'. He's a plain boxers lad who is definitely not into anything restrictive (so that's chastity belts out the window too...). Mind you, I must admit that I absolutely hate tight boxers. My OH is a skinny bugger, so they just make him look like he's got chicken-legs.

Plus I like the air of mystery that baggier boxers give. I actually remember the first time we had sex (my first time ever), I had absolutely no idea what he was hiding underneath that blue cotton. It was a very pleasant, if slightly terrifying, surprise!

Despite all this, though, I have a major thing for a Calvin Klein waistband poking up over jeans...

Im up for any kind of unusual underwear open front like crotchless ones is a teaser for her,Knowing my tackel is out dangling drives her mad when we are out.

i love sexy underwear for men it is a trill!!! plus my wife likes the shock! when we're out for the nite! it's fun!

Love a man in a nice tight sexy pair of pants, even better if there's a bit of a striptese to reveal them! I personally don't like cotton boxers, the nice tight calvin style yes,and a bit of a sucker for teeny stripey ones too ;O)

I know its not everyones cup of tea but the mens thongs does give me a sexy feeling,Mens thongs isn't a thing i would wear everyday but on those special times when i feel naughty i do love them,And when i showed my g/f them she liked it as it was a kinky thing for both of us,She has said men in thongs can be wrong as everyday wear but when its to spice up the night then yea its all good.

And now it looks like my g/f likes the idea of me wearing her underwear i can see that my underwear fun is going to be more and more fun when we are out.

Maybe i should buy something like this as a surprize for my g/f on xmas day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20865

Looks kinky and fun to wear.

I once put on a pair of my GFs pants to surprise her. I acted normal all day and wanted to see how long it took her to notice. It was kind of hot to wear them, but most of that was the thrill of wondering what she would say and it being something new and something I would get 'caught' by her doing. I haven't felt the need to wear them again since.

We love sexy underwear, there is so much available now, these are two of our favourites:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11618

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11624

not for everyday wear, but really good for that special occasion. (For everyday wear - see photo)

Ive been looking at that first link,I like to go commando and those are different kind of going commando but not.

I love getting underwear for myself, tight stuff, faux leather or pvc. I've liked lots of Sven O's stuff. I ordered some this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19262

can wait for it to arrive

Tight boxers or hipsters are the best, they keep the thing in position. Hate loose boxers, only on the beach or garden.

I love to know guys are wearing my underwear! Its my ultimate fantasy/turn on! Gets me horny just thinking about it! Love receiving photos of guys in my panties too! Wow! xoxo

And i can tell you on behalf of some of us guys that its a great turn on to wear worn womens underwear,And its also a great turn on for me to know the persons whos underwear im wearing makes them happy horny in doing that.