Accents that turn you on

No…You?

1 Like

Ok, i had to look that up…now i’m pissing myself laughing!

“A donny bird is a lady of certain intelligence and social standing. from the south yorkshire town of doncaster. usually sporting fake tan and fake louboutins.
at first glance, these ‘ladies’ could appear to have an element of cl-ss. but in reality, this bird can 100% suck a golf ball through a hosepipe.
usually seen in its natural habitat in tiki bar, this female will mate with multiple males at one time all the way through mating season, one c-cktail in relish will result in the males success in mating… followed by several weeks of itching and discharge.
she’s alright… but she’s a bit of a donny bird”

1 Like

Never heard of that @WillC gudd job I dunt guddarn donny forra neet aaart tharroften then innit?

1 Like

Haha I love urban dictionary. Yeah we call women birds lol.

@CurvyJilly I was thinking Rotherham or Donny with you saying you were close to Sheffield. I’m in Sheffield.

1 Like

I think those birds are in every town!
@CurvyJilly i know thee’re a right classy bird luv!

2 Likes

@WillC it should be @CurvyJilly tha’t a proper top bird thee tha knows

2 Likes

Sorry, i am a foreigner you know! But i stand by my statement! @Orgasm_Chaser @CurvyJilly “You’re both proper top birds thee that knows” :wink:

2 Likes

Aww cheers love :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thankfully I don’t have a really strong accent…

“Top Northern Birds”

Think there’s quite a few of us on the forum from around here too @Orgasm_Chaser

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t understand any of those phrases :rofl:

2 Likes

@Knight1119 where are you from? Do you have any local phrases? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m enjoying the Yorkshire chat, as a Yorkshire lass.
But MrR’s Glaswegian accent does it for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@WillC, Essex, near London. None that spring to mind. Generally most people I know, have either Essex or London accents :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Southern Irish
Soft Scottish lilt
Australian
Tennessee drawl

@MsR is that right hen :rofl::rofl:

Aww your probably the only person who likes our accent, normally people take the pee out of it

2 Likes

Irish … I love an Irish accent

2 Likes

I’m cheating a bit here cos I’m talking about a language rather than an accent, but for me, Portuguese just floats my boat all the way up the river and out to sea. To my ear, a Portuguese person could be reciting a shopping list and it would still sound like a love poem. Remember Salvador Sobral, the Portuguese guy who won Eurovision in 2017? That’s the vibe I’m talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymFVfzu-2mw

Of course, it could just be that I have a bit of a thing for Salvador Sobral… :smirk:

1 Like

Irish then Italian :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In Black Country dialect you are “A pair of bostin wenches” :wink: