What really turns you on?

I am not talking about the usual suspects here.

I find normal things very erotic and give me a tingling feeling.

Beautiful hands drawing or writing or doing something like washing and dressing a wound or something are a massive turn on.

Certain voices male or female drive me wild and I can't even explain why. Scottish and Irish female voices and German for both men and women.

That girl from the Secret Escapes ad - her voice. German men in war films who speak German then English with an accent. I would bend over to the sound of their voice on command mmmmmmm.......

How about you?

The "look" that my wife gives me , only with her eyes and nothing else. She has a very sexy phone voice which really turns me on.

i love to watch my wife parade around the bedroom in her sexy skimpy knickers and thigh high boots, i wank why she struts herv stuff, we then use differant vibrators and finish using a bullet on her clit with me fucking her hard,when she cums it is so intense it forces my cock out with my spunk going over her shaved pussy, i bigger turn on would be somebody else watching or joining in and fucking her with me wanking and kissing her body,what do you think

Definitely my OH looking up from the tops of her eyes while giving me a blow job.... It's smouldering!!!

Intimacy. Being close to someone in every way and really sensing that connection.

cfnm stuff

Accents and smells if someone smells ffiiiiinnnneeee you have to pick me up off the floor yum

Pvc....all day (and night) long!!

Yeah bet u would prefer to stayed tied up too;)

Ssshhhh

I agree with rose hip, just being in a warm embrase with lots of romantic (not sexy) kissing is the biggest turn on for me, just feeling loved and the centre of his world.

Firing cum over the OH's toes...... yum!

Re accents and stuff. One person who I find a major turn on is Seth McFarlane who does loads of voices in Family Guy and American Dad. It's not so much him but the fact he can do all the voices. I guess this sounds very strange because it's not visual I suppose.

Re other accents; I know quite a number of German people and they all have regional accents for example someone from Berlin sounds different to someone from Frankfurt.

The hands thing I first remember getting at school. A warm fuzzy feeling with certain teachers writing on the what we called blackboard. Then when at uni a woman who used to hand write the support funding checks had the most wonderful hands and writing. She was not in any way an attractive woman but her hands and the way she wrote was very beautiful. I can't explain it.

From a personal perspective, intelligence really turns me on. Which is fortunate for me because my partner's mind delights me.

It turns me on immensly that my partner is fascinated and intrigued by the Dom/sub lifestyle. She is new to it but her progress is most pleasing to me. In this modern world of equality and political correctness it exites us both to have this secretive aspect to our relationship. For the most part we are a normal run-of-the-mill couple who are equal in every way, we just have an incredibly kinky added facet that completely tips that balance. The intricate and elaborate power play can be most exquisite.

Its all about the tiny details from the delicately constructed love letter to the the knowing glance in a crowded public place when she is wearing something 'remote controlled'. ;)

if I had to sum up what turns us both on in one word, I would choose the word.. 'subtlety'

milfs in very high heels !

Taking photos of my OH, something she doesnt let me do that often.

women wearing glasses... the secretary style ones.... think they are really sexy

Hand written letters, perfumes from BPAL, the smell of thunder does it everytime, having my anckles kissed, blueberries, the list goes on lol.

Snow. No, stop laughing! A snow ball fight with my OH is a real turn on, sexy eyes peeking out from above a scarf, coming in from the cold into the warm, getting out of wet clothes and towelling down, etc.

Watching my OH eat a great meal i've prepared is a turn on for me. Food can be a great source of pleasure after all.

For me though not climaxing is a huge turn on. We have a fledgling D/S relationship, and we're enjoying it very much. We've played Tease and Denial/Chastity games in the past, but we're getting much more into it now. There's something intense in giving your OH an orgasm all the while knowing you're not permitted one of your own. We're on two week cycles; she has five or six orgasms over a fortnight, and I get one every two weeks; that's not many for me in a year, but I know they'll be AMAZING, so, yeah.

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

the smell of thunder does it everytime

Very much this for me too. I've no idea why though!