According to your partner most puppyish/romantic thing you have done

So what have you done when you first got together? not what you think you have done but what your partner has said to you?

Mine: I met her in a nightclub i was very sad at the time from a past girlfriend she saw me came over to make me smile and she did, at the end of the night i got a nice kiss off her but i wanted more time with her i couldn't wait till the next weekend to see her, so that night i did some asking and found out where she lived so i wrote a letter saying who i was my age phone number and how much she made me smile, the rest you don't need to know lol![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) She told me that was really romantic and in her words puppyish as in cute that i would go to the trouble of finding out where she lived just to put a letter through the door.

The letter worked as i got a phone call so i asked the taxi to turn around so i could meet up with her.

She still has the letter 18 years on.

This is so cute! No ones ever done anything this lovely for me 😂 I’d say the nicest thing my SO has ever done for me is when we first met, I was only just turned 18 and just come out of my ‘high school sweetheart’ relationship. Me and my now SO were just friends at the time but I stayed over his a lot because it was easier than keep having to get the bus back and forth to my house, and every single morning he would cook my breakfast and bring me up a “princess drink” what it actually was is pink lemonade in a princess bottle for kids but I was obsessed with the stuff so he bought loads and gave me one every morning I stayed because he said I was a princess too lol. I always say he should still do stuff like that lol but now if I’m lucky I’ll get the last chicken ball when he have a Chinese takeaway 😂😂 and who says romance is dead? 😂😂

Aww thanks Bunnybomb![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I like what your Friend/SO done for you that is cute and really nice for him to think like that. He knows a true princess when he sees one![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thankyou! I always bring it up to him even now, it was really nice of him 😋 I actually really miss those drinks 😂 they stopped selling them and I was gutted. I mean it was only pink lemonade but tasted different, probably packed with a shed load of sugar and additives lmao but they sure did taste nice lol.

Just asked him and he said what I thought he would. I travelled back from a holiday a week early just to surprise him at a New Year's Eve party. Spent the entire day talking to him on Snapchat and trying to hide my location at all times, making sure he got sent one of me that morning in a different country. I spent the whole day travelling and sorting out my house before finally being ready at about 9pm. I walked into the party about 30 seconds after he told a friend "I really wish _______ was here". The friend knew I was planning to show up and had to hide it too lol. His jaw hit the floor when he saw me, it was fantastic.

Love those kind of surprises thats really nice VanillaWithSprinkles![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I think the most puppyish thing I've done was wee on the carpet straight after I woke up from a nap.......

sd63 wrote:

I think the most puppyish thing I've done was wee on the carpet straight after I woke up from a nap.......

😂

I used to send little trinkets to my partner's workplace. And the first Xmas I got a shoebox and decorated it with postcards and filled it with books from charity shops that I thought they might like to read. My partner is a bit of a bookworm so I'm often picking up novels, wrapping them elaborately and leaving them to be found later.

I don’t know what my ex would of said was mine but for me it was his little notes that he used to leave under the pillow for me to find when he wasn’t there