weird ways of meeting your partner?

Hi all :D I was just wonder if anyone here has met thier boyfriend/girlfriend in a weird/funny way? I myself met my boyfriend randomly on Facebook.

i went to high school with my fiancé, only really talking to him in yr11 and talking to him mainly on msn messenger.

I meet my ex T on this site

So sweet :)

i was ambushed in a bar, what I thouht was a chance encounter with an old aquaintance was actually a carefully researched planned and executed operation leaving me with no chance at all lol

Ahh KF I've just realised that says ex!! :( hope you're okay! Hugs xx

i met my fiance through my mum, she invited him down after chatting to him through an online game and we clicked, that was 11 years ago and now we are living together and enganged. and we have a dog!!

After a messy nasty divorce I met my partner on a web site call faceparty,

We spoke for several months talking about the problems we had with ( new friends) then finally met up after about seven or eight months

We've been together ever since two kids eight and five and get married next month .

Nice to know I'm not that weird for meeting my boyfriend on Facebook lol. :)

Nothing weird or exotic for me, I met all 3 of my partners through work - aren't I a boring old fart cheeky

I had my best and longest relationship with someone I met online.
I think the advantage is that you tend to know a lot more about the person before you begin building up a friendship/relationship, it really lessens the chance of an awkward date with nothing to talk about. Of course there's also no guarantee that you'll "click" in person but luckily it really worked out for me in that case.

Ohh KF!! Big hugs. If you ever need me I'll post my email address on the site for a short while so that you can contact me if you want to chat of just vent at someone who isn't involved but cares very much. *hugs* x. Mrs A

I met my OH online playing an MMO, we got talking, and just never stopped talking. Several years later whilst he's away (And here) that's all we do is talk (Other fun things included ofc_)

We're rather 'sad' though, we have a Skype call open 24/7 with cams on, we sleep together as in fall asleep with the headsets on from talking together. We watch films together cammed up on skype and just yell READY STEADY PLAY so we play the movie at the same time and chit chat during it.

Even now he's in Canada, and the Skype call is still on he was working nights last night so I can hear him snoring away and see his rather weird sleeping positions lol.

I don't think that's sad. I think you two sound really cute lol. :)

I met my last girlfriend through the phone. I was on a night out and outside the club got chatting to some guy, I told him my name (I won't mention it here as I want to stay anonymous) and he said it was awesome! So he told his other friend he was out with who was on the phone. The guy hands me his phone in excitement also about my name and I had a brief chat with the girl on the other end of the line. Somehow she gave me her number and so when I got home called her up.

We ended up talking about everything (as you do when you're drunk) and had phone sex at least 4 or 5 times if I remember correctly. The next week I met her in person and it went from there. Sadly that relationship didn't last. She was a lovely girl though.

Met him at the pub through a mutual friend. Turns out we work for the same company but had just never run into eachother before! So that was pretty cool, not really weird but there you go :p Xx

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I don't think that's sad. I think you two sound really cute lol. :)

lol thanks hun.

my last OH i met of FB . he was a friend of a friend , and i thought he was hot so i butted in on a convo on my mates wall . he added me and we became friends , then more then sadly friends again .

though i shouldnt say sadly really . yeah its sad he dosent have the same feelings for me but its great taht we can be firends and hes in my life as hes a top guy .

on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg.

but in an Irish bar,

after a wedding reception,

Place so full, had to wait ages for everyone making it worse by ordering double rounds...so got chatting.