Adding to an order??

Is it possible to add items to an order (which is still being processed) so that they can all be delivered together (under the Special delivery date I already chose)?

I emailed customer care but it's sale items I wanted to add and I'm worried they'll sell out before I get an answer:( Help!

dont think you can ,but maybe somebody else will know for sure x

I think you should order it before it's sold out and then email them to ask if it can be added to your order while they are packing/before it is despatched.

I've lost out on some items even after ordering due to ther being missing stock... Don't want that to happen to you. >.<

xXx

Ah poop. I'll have to wait 'til after 4pm and hope they haven't sold out

Thanks though:)

x X x wrote:

I think you should order it before it's sold out and then email them to ask if it can be added to your order while they are packing/before it is despatched.

I've lost out on some items even after ordering due to ther being missing stock... Don't want that to happen to you. >.<

xXx

I was thinking of that but worried it might get dispatched before they saw my email

Phew, They replied and said I could, panic over :P

LoveHoney are awesome!

Yay! Glad you're all sorted. =]

They usually despatch by 4pm- so as long as they know before they can usually sort it out.

xXx

Hi chipNroll - anything time sensitive please just call the freephone number 0800 915 6635 you can then get the issue sorted in real time and hopefully don't have to worry about a delay in receiving a response. The team are pretty quick but during busy periods can be stretched. Usually you also have the online live chat but we have some tech issues with this and it will be Monday before they are fixed and back online. Have a great weekend. B