Help with delivery 48 hrs

I placed an order and clicked on the 48hour box, it says my order has been despatched but I've got no email saying my order has been despatched so I've also got no tracking number, does anyone know if 48 hr delivery includes Saturday? I'm a bit paranoid my order will show up Monday as I won't be here to receive it. I've checked my spam folder too and there's nothing, anyone else had this?

48 hour does include Saturday, bit weird you haven't had an email but sometimes my orders say despatched on here a bit before i get an email. When did you place the order?

and also, is there a reason you are worried about it arriving monday? coz you can always get redelivery free :)

i have had delayed dispatched emails before so may just be stuck somewhere.

the 48 hours should include saturday, i know we have had things delivered on a saturday before now so you should be good :-)

if you're not in when it arrives you can collect it or get it redelivered, i missed my last delivery and had to wait another couple of very frustrating days lol

If it was before their last delivery pick up from Royal Mail about 6pm, then you won't get a tracking order until tomorrow when your order has been packed and dispatched, then you'll get the email with the the tracking order.

This also means if you ordered before 6pm, it might be off the cut off time and arrive Monday or even Tuesday.

If its before this time, I would contact live chat or give them a call in the morning at start of business :)

Thanks all, ive placed the order on the 25th at 1am and it said its despatched on the same day, so just assumed it would of been, I dont live alone so wanted to avoid the questions about the parcel, people have been known to google the name on the box!

Panic over, it came mid shower this morning about 7 15, made a mad dash to the door in a towel, poor postman didnt know where to look!

Lol happy you sorted it.

BlueStar wrote:

Panic over, it came mid shower this morning about 7 15, made a mad dash to the door in a towel, poor postman didnt know where to look!

Lol that's happened to me before! Glad it arrived and there is no more panic! X

Thanks for all the help by the way!! loved the products as usual lovehoney!

BlueStar wrote:

especially seeing as he probably knows what secret phrase is too ;) lol

lol that and the box saying for internal use only, poor man!!

omg!!!!!!

I dont care if FedEx knows what they are delivering to me As I live in another country, they may as well not lol

But glad your parcel arrived.