Adjustable cock rings

So I just bought the love honey advent calendar and under one flap Is an adjustable cock ring, how tight should they go? Can they be too tight? And should they go just round your cock or round your cock and your balls?

1 Like

If you’re new to cock rings, there’s a Lovehoney Cock Ring guide you may find useful. :+1:

You want it snug, but not so tight that it cuts off circulation. They can go around your cock, or your cock and balls, and the advice is to wear them for 30 minutes tops. Any discomfort, remove immediately.

5 Likes

If it hurts, it’s too tight. :wink:

I use non adjustable cock rings all the time now.
It seems to delay ejaculation just a tiny bit - like it’s all building up behind the dam, and when it bursts, it’s more intense.

Hope it works well for you.

3 Likes

Thanks, I had a cock ring to go round my cock and my balls but it was too small on my cock, was nice because it had a vibrating bullet in it!
Enjoying the adjustment in this one at the minute.
I know what you mean about ejaculation, it does build up nicely…

Yes they can be done too tight in some instances and although many men like putting it around their cock and balls, a cock ring is mainly intended for just the penis unless otherwise stated. Best practises say you shouldn’t really use them for long periods of time as inevitably they cut blood flow off.

1 Like