Admission

Update for anyone interested: I admitted to him what I’d done and he went off upset understandably, then the strangest thing happened, he came back a few hours later kissed me and we ended up having the most spectacular sex I’ve ever had. Now I’m even more confused.

2 Likes

I think in your heart your mind is made up, however as you get older you work out you dont rush into decisions take time to think?

This would more discussion I think! You may be into something quite new and interesting :thinking: if you’re lucky he may have a Hotwife kink. But tread carefully as it could go very wrong, but at least the confusion would be gone. Ask him why he came back with that attitude and how come the sex was soooo good? Tell him how it made you feel etc

Please tell me I am not the only one who doesn’t believe any of this?

1 Like

Who knows if anything posted by anyone on here, or the internet in general, is true? Would you give different advice if you thought someone’s situation was real rather than hypothetical or just a fantasy? What about the other people in similar situations reading along looking for help? I’d rather take people here at face value, particularly as I’ll never meet any of them in real life.

3 Likes