Adrien Lastic Butch Cassidy review

I've changed my mind! This baby is now my favourite, not joint favourite, and I wish to bump the orgasm rating up! Thanks to this beauty I've now discovered the wonders of the big O, after 4 years of looking!

Anyone know how to edit/if you can edit, reviews? :)

There was just a post about this in the sex toy testers thread. You can email a new review to Cazz and she'll change it. :)

i think this is why they say make sure you give it a good work out before reviewing because first impressions aren't always accurate! And i think if everyone were able to edit their reviews or change them when their opinion changed it could get messy! Xx

Ah ok, I stopped reading that on after all the 'updated' comments! I gave it a good run before I reviewed it, and is the first one I've wanted to add more on, but will bare it in mind next time :)

Yeah reading that thread frustrates me but I can't help it!! Haha I don't blame you hun after the evening you've had! xx

After I came back to talk to you guys I got told off cause he wasn't finished with me...he's gone to bed now (working the weekend hence not visiting) so had to let him get some sleep ;p