Adult dating websites?

Hello Community.
I’ve used the search thingy in all possible ways and do apologize if this has been asked a million times before, I just couldn’t find it.

The bank holiday is coming up and I’d like to hook up with some naughty lady. So I went on to search the interweb just to find that there are about a million and one websites out there offering adult hook-ups.
I am aware that most on here are in relationships but if you are single and have experience I would love you to share what you used and what the response rate was.

Previously I used craigslist but that’s just gone down the drain with spammers and time wasters :(.

Tadida
A.

Plenty of fish is a good popular one... but anywhere you go won't be easy and fast, the sheer numbers are a problem, being that there are countless men wanting sex, but only x amount of women using said sites, they can pick and choose, meaning you have to come across as better than just some random guy... all for a quick shag XD I think it'd possibly be easier going down the pub or something.

I never used one but what about
zoosk,
match.com,
Freedate.co.uk

Maybe look for speed dating nights in your local area, singles pub night ect?

And good luck x