Advent Calendar Questions

Was looking at purchasing this -https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=45404

However it’s now out of stock, Will it be comming back also, Any chance of the lingerie being for Plus size? :frowning:

I’m afraid I can’t tell you if it’s coming back or not. It looks like it’s sold out sold out, but you’d have to speak to Customer Care (and even they might not know).

As for the lingerie, it says it’s one-size 8-14.

There is a lingerie calendar that you may like instead?

I was mainly more interested in the toy’s that it came with :frowning: Just didn’t want to waste a piece of lingerie that won’t fit me :stuck_out_tongue:

It was a good one this year. I think everyone found the Womanizer Starlet very enticing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Christmas advent calendars with toys are sold out but there is these.

1 Like

Thankyou <3 defo going to quicker next year at getting them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To be fair it sold out really quickly and we are still in November, so I am surprised they have not restocked it. I liked the look of the £100 with starry night accessories but could not afford it because I am saving for Black Friday instead!

Yeah, My other half lost his job and recently got one on Monday so we are looking to expand out collection again soonish, The Advent box and some other thing took our interest :wink:

1 Like

So sorry he lost is job but happy for you that he got enough one. Definitely expand that collection it’s fun to do so and makes lockdown easier.

1 Like

Boots stock Lovehoney advent calendars, not sure if they have any in stock.

2 Likes

Ohhh i’ll have to check or wait for LH to restock

I bought one last year - it was fab!

1 Like