Adventurous/ Risky Sex- Advice!

Hi everyone,

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over a year and we have been living together for almost 6 months already. We done almost everything pretty early- romantic sex, rough sex, anal sex, dildos and vibrators and everything all at once, sex that lasted 3 hours or 5 minutes- we did it all.

I'm now looking for something a little different for me and my OH to do, something a little more adventurous and out there, a little risky perhaps. My OH is very happy with our sex life and it's not that I'm not, ( the sex is still great ) I just want to experience something different.

OH is not into sex outdoors or anywhere that isn't our house, I'm just looking for a bit of advice on what to suggest and what to try, if there is anything we haven't tried or anyway to ease him into a more adventurous sex life at a comfortable rate.

Many Thanks,
A

Bondage - role play - performing solo for eachother?

I am assuming you are not talking about a third party, or are you??

we are starting to learn how to tie up with ropes, that leads onto a whole load of new areas.

Lovingnewtoys , I don't think a third party is in the mix for us- just not our thing! Thanks for your advice!

Any of the other ideas any good to you? We have a roleplay guru if that's your thing - look out for Mysteron's posts. Plenty of threads to help out on most subjects, you just got to decide what you're looking for.

Good luck xx

Lovingnewtoys , I really fancy the role play and bondage. Both of which areas we have never really looked into!

Great stuff. X

You could invest In a wireless virbrating love egg. You just slip it in before you go out and you partner has a mini remote to turn it on and off or change the patterns. I do it with my partner when we go for a meal, it's good watching her face as she tries to hold a moan in whilst in a crowded restaurant :p

I'm sure I have a love egg in the drawer somewhere but I never thought about using it outside the bedroom! X

It's a real turn on knowing ur partner can turn it in at any time in a crowded room 😝

Pity the OH is not up for sex outside of the house as there are loads of permatations in that area that are risky.

There is always the old, lady goes out with a long coat on, but wearing nothing underneath, or very little. Or you could wear something out very sexy, wifey occasionally wears a 1/4 or 1/2 cup bra with a tight top, this shows off her magnificent nipples.

She has me wearing thongs etc when we go out, not as risky but she likes it. Also we are lucky that we live in Spain, and during the warmer months she has me wearing thongs around the house and garden. Definately risky, especially when friends call, when I;m running around trying to find a pair of shorts. Lots of near misses, ha-ha

Hi there, bondage is a great way to spice things up. Have a look at Lovehoney's guides on how to get things started. Communication is a huge part of bondage play, so make sure you have some ground rules in place of what you both do and don't want to do / feel comfortable with. Just remember to play safe and have fun 😀 xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/buyers-guide/

If you are interested in abit of risky out of your house play is a cheap weekend away in a hotel at option he would consider. Get a room with a view and leave the blinds and windows open be as loud as you can so there is the risk of being heard or seen.
You can start things off with abit of feeling under the table while out for dinner somewhere.
Wear a short skirt and during the meal pop to the loo remove your knickers and pass them to him when you return to the table. Get him so turned on he won't care where you are he will be up for anything anywhere.

Roleplays are exciting things to do as you portray a character( in costume) that may have different attributes to yourself . It incorporates other aspects such as bondage, use of toys et etc. The list is endless and only limited by your own imagination .

There are plenty of existing threads about roleplays should you want to take a closer look .But they are fun .

Holly
Try male chastity. a week without a cum for him (not you!) will have him all over you i gaurantee. Tease him to the brink every single day but do not let him cum no matter how much he complains. His orgams when it happens will be a reward, and teh high he gets from not cumming is amazing.

Hi well there still a lot you can try. Role playing , male chastity and if you are adventure you can buy a sex machine. You can even try bondage and if you are going to have sex out side make your its in tent with no insects or small beasts as you dont want them on you.

Spanking is super :)

Hot wax play is awesome :)

Edge play is excellent :)

Electrosex is exciting :)

Pegging is popular :)

mysteron wrote:

Roleplays are exciting things to do as you portray a character( in costume) that may have different attributes to yourself . It incorporates other aspects such as bondage, use of toys et etc. The list is endless and only limited by your own imagination .

There are plenty of existing threads about roleplays should you want to take a closer look .But they are fun .

You have just planned a perfect weekend for when we are child free in 2 weeks time..thank you xx

Holly Love wrote:

If you are interested in abit of risky out of your house play is a cheap weekend away in a hotel at option he would consider. Get a room with a view and leave the blinds and windows open be as loud as you can so there is the risk of being heard or seen.
You can start things off with abit of feeling under the table while out for dinner somewhere.
Wear a short skirt and during the meal pop to the loo remove your knickers and pass them to him when you return to the table. Get him so turned on he won't care where you are he will be up for anything anywhere.

You have just planned a perfecct weekend for us in 2 weeks time when we are child free...thank you x

I always find the element of surpise adds a great deal to things...when I know we are child free in the evening I will provide a sexy surprise for when DH arrives home,  nothing like an early evening session to help unwind after a hard day working..

Try searching for mojo upgrade. It's basically an online questionnaire. You answer multiple choice questions about what you've done, want to try or will never do. Then he does the same. You get your results and then you have a list of things you've done and want to do.

We're not vanilla by any stretch, and even we had to google some of the terms... (And some were, from a personal point of view, not pleasant!)

You could also try fetlife. Loads of things you'll have never even known existed will be on there!

One other recommendation - slow it down. I know it's an amazing feeling to be sexually adventurous at the start of a relationship, but what happens when you feel you've done it all? Keeping that spark alive is the real trick.

We've been together for just over 7 years, and we're still discovering new things about each other and things we'd like to try.