Hints & Tips for an Experimental Couple?!

Hey Everyone!

Myself and my OH have recently (Thanks to Lovehoney!) started to become a little more experimental with our SL. He always said he wasn't 'into' the whole dressing up thing because he didn't see the point when the outfit wouldn't be on for long but I was determined to change his mind and ordered a body stocking. It worked WONDERS (So i've just ordered another one).

Just wanted to see if anybody had any hints/tips to try and spice things up a bit more?! We both like it when one or the other of us does something new because we both know that there's still that slight nervousness there so it's quite sexy knowing that we're pushing past that barrier. I've tried things on him recently that I wouldn't have even thought about doing before..

At the risk of sounding cheesy/cliche, I honestly do feel that this forum and Love Honey in general has improved our SL a lot because I feel more and more confident with each purchase/browsing the Forum.

Thanks in advance all!

C xxx

Hello! Nice one with the body stocking working, lingerie DOES work imo, even if it does only last a minute, it worked for that minute didnt it? lol

It depends what you are in to, it is hard to advise what to try without knowing your hard limits etc. for example, anal, on either of you. is bondage ok? roleplaying ? etc etc

I am glad LH has improved your sex life and keep us updated

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Hello! Nice one with the body stocking working, lingerie DOES work imo, even if it does only last a minute, it worked for that minute didnt it? lol

It depends what you are in to, it is hard to advise what to try without knowing your hard limits etc. for example, anal, on either of you. is bondage ok? roleplaying ? etc etc

I am glad LH has improved your sex life and keep us updated

Well it was a crotchless Body Stocking so i didn't even have to take it off! Went down a treat when combined with very high heeled military boots ;)

To be honest neither of us really have limits. We've done anal (both of us).. I'd like to try bondage and role playing but it's more the nervous barrier that i need to overcome.. Once i've got the confidence I can be very dominant and he loves it but it's just getting through that initial barrier! So any advice would be great advice, once i have it in my head that i'm going to do something i just bite the bullet and do it. When i first put the body stocking on i looked in the mirror and felt quite nervous and embarrassed but when i walked in the living room with it on and the heels his jaw dropped! I was still a little shy but his reaction boosted my confidence and after a few minutes i was strutting around proud and confident as anything!!

xx

Well i guess without knowing what you have tried i will just make general suggestions that you might enjoy.

you could try a little dom/sub games, each taking it turn to control.

Try anal on both of you, If he has never had his prostrate massaged then that will work a treat for him.

Try dressing him up in your undies, which a lot of couples seem to do on here. Agin ties in with the dom/sub games.

massarges with candles from on here is a good way to work up to sex and have fun.

food play with the person being blindfolded while the other teases them with say dripping cream etc on the other persons body.

Sexting with each other while you are not together, maybe if they are at work and can take the messages, to get each other hot and bothered before you meet again in the evening.

Hopefully this has given you a helping hand

Vanessa xx

VanessaTG wrote:

Well i guess without knowing what you have tried i will just make general suggestions that you might enjoy.

Try anal on both of you, If he has never had his prostrate massaged then that will work a treat for him.

Try dressing him up in your undies, which a lot of couples seem to do on here. Agin ties in with the dom/sub games.

massarges with candles from on here is a good way to work up to sex and have fun.

food play with the person being blindfolded while the other teases them with say dripping cream etc on the other persons body.

Sexting with each other while you are not together, maybe if they are at work and can take the messages, to get each other hot and bothered before you meet again in the evening.

Vanessa xx

Hey Vanessa,

Thanks for the tips! We've done the dom/sub things without even thinking about it but it was quite tame.. perhaps we could try it more 'full on'.

We've also done a lot of sexting (prompting him to now nickname me the 'sex pest')

I like the idea of food play and massages with candles! I'll give them a go!

I honestly don't think i'd get him to get past his nervous barrier to wear my undies but it's worth a try!

Thanks for your help xx

carliexx wrote:

VanessaTG wrote:

Vanessa xx

Hey Vanessa,

Thanks for the tips! We've done the dom/sub things without even thinking about it but it was quite tame.. perhaps we could try it more 'full on'.

We've also done a lot of sexting (prompting him to now nickname me the 'sex pest')

I honestly don't think i'd get him to get past his nervous barrier to wear my undies but it's worth a try!

Thanks for your help xx

Well it is all about going up to your limits and giving them a gentle push to see if you can go further. If you like the idea of him in your undies, is to get him to wear a pair of your panties when he is your sub and work your way up from there. So long as you have a safe word for your dom/sub games, then it is all about trying to push the boundries to the max with out upset or injury to each of you.

Love the nickname hehe

Vanessa xx

VanessaTG wrote:

carliexx wrote:

VanessaTG wrote:

Vanessa xx

Hey Vanessa,

Thanks for your help xx

Well it is all about going up to your limits and giving them a gentle push to see if you can go further. If you like the idea of him in your undies, is to get him to wear a pair of your panties when he is your sub and work your way up from there. So long as you have a safe word for your dom/sub games, then it is all about trying to push the boundries to the max with out upset or injury to each of you.

Love the nickname hehe

Vanessa xx

That sounds great, thanks Vanessa, i appreciate your help!

Yeah, i used to call him it but since my sex drive has suddenly sky rocketed and his hasn't the roles have reversed!

xx

A little dress up is always great fun even if it's just a pair or heels and nice underwear. Nothing nicer than coming home to the OH dressed to impress,!

We also like toys, just got a new 8inch one which is a little larger than I so should be fun for the OH. Looking forward to trying it tonight

Have you tried adult movies maybe?

How about discreet play in public - wear a remote love egg to the pub and give him the remote, go without panties in a short skirt and flash him, wear a butt plug etc all in public. Actual public sex acts may be a step too far, maybe not.

Surprise sex, greet your OH when they come in the door in full readiness, get them to perform oral before even have the chance to put their bag down

mutual masturbation, watch each other masturbating by hand or with toys

lots of options

Don't give the OH an option when he is sat down watching the TV, come behind him blindfold him up and ask him to trust you. Once you have the blindfold on his other senses will automatically be heightened. Next you need to secure him so move him to a place where you can do this. Ask him to play along nicely or be punished. Hopefully you'll have your way with him as long as he plays along a bit also then it should make for an eventful evening. Get him to do things you'd like him to do, obviously give him rewards for his good behaviour too. Then on another night get yourself all kitted up blindfold on and wait for him to return home. Let him dominate you in anyway he pleases. Obviously ensure your comfortable with safe words, but push those boundaries. Go wild you only live once

Tie him up and do a striptease for him!

Awww I am SO happy the bodystocking went down a treat! :D

I find things such as games work wonders. Not the silly ones like the cheques etc but something such as: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34381 or even the dice: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31306 works really well and its a lot of fun too!

Otherwise I would definitely suggest a couples cock ring such as https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20525 to see if you're interested in them. This was my first one with my ex partner, and we really liked it.

Good luck!

Such great ideas everyone, thank you! He's coming over tonight and I have another body stocking being delivered today so lets see what happens!

I'm hoping that your great ideas will give me that boost i need to get past my insecurities and just DO IT!

xx