Want to be adventurous!!

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 3 years now and our sex life started to get a little stale. For three years he told me that he wasn't into any adventurous stuff like toys, sexy lingerie, anal or bondage and I kinda just went along with this.

I was shopping on La Senza and he said "you'd look hot in that" pointing to some tight corset thing with suspender straps. I was shocked! And then later on he started saying that he was curious about anal. I'm thrilled and since then I haven't stopped thinking about being adventurous and trying anal.

But the thing is I've mentioned it since then and he just completely ignored the hint. He tends to do this. He'll suggest something and I'll get really into the idea but he'll forget about it and won't bring it up again. And then I feel too pushy if I start hinting.

I've looked at some anal toys I'd like to try and I tried anal masturbation and was pleasantly surprised at how it felt ;)

how do I get my boyfriend to be a bit more forward without being pushy? I'm quite a shy person and I find it difficult to be outgoing with my sex life. I'd love to be the sort of person who could just show up at his door wearing nothing but sexy underwear under a trench coat but that's just not me and I don't know if he'd react well to it.

Need a bit of advice.... thanks! xx

I'm sure if you search the forum you'll see plenty of questions like this that might have possible suggestions.

Some people might suggest 'hiding' a toy were he will find it, maybe try a blindfold etc..

As I said a forum search will probably throw up lots of results.

It might appear difficult but talking to him is the only real way of finding out his opinions on the topic.

Good luck!