advice about anal play/sex

I'm not 100% keen on the glass toys I'm not sure why but I'll be worried incase they smash. I've got a few toys in my wishlist just waiting for payday to get them.
Anxiety is one hell of a crippling thing to have, I write the things down I'm worried about but I just go off track and it doesn't help at all.

Bigheart wrote:

I'm not 100% keen on the glass toys I'm not sure why but I'll be worried incase they smash. I've got a few toys in my wishlist just waiting for payday to get them.
Anxiety is one hell of a crippling thing to have, I write the things down I'm worried about but I just go off track and it doesn't help at all.

As long as you are buying from a reputable source like Lovehoney, the glass toys are all made from hardened glass that you wont break when using as a sex toy. If you dropped it on stone or concrete it might chip but probably still wouldnt break.

Put it this way I'm a guy, a very feminine sissy type guy, i tried small buttplugs at first but they were just tiny, i went for a 5.5 inch and 7.5 inch toy and had no problems with them, just gotta be confident and ready, remember practice makes perfect