Beginner to anal- need help

I've always been intertested in anal for starters however it dawns on me in other words, I'm slightly scared of it.

Although I'm wondering what the best butt plug would be for me and I'm open for any advice.

~Thankyou

Hay when it comes to anal everyone will tell you "lube lube lube" but thats not always as helpful as ppl think

First you might want to try a few diffrent types of toys, i personally dont like plugs i prefer depth to width when it comes to anal play.

i would start small though, it can be rather painful if you go too big too quickly.

For a started plug is best id say to get one that tapers booth ways for ease of entry and exit.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21767

However as ive said anal is diffrent for diffrent people you might want to try a thin vibrator and go for lenght over width

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25883

Hope this helped

You can always begin by experimenting with just your fingers and some lube, that way you can feel your muscles tensing and learn to relax them. When it comes to buying toys, it's well worth getting a choice of different things so you can explore various sensations. Some toys are great because they are multi-functional, for example, dildos with a plug or and/or beaded end, and beaded vibes are also very versatile. There's loads of good advice threads here and the reviews are really helpful too; have fun

i`m an anal vigin - although my partner uses his fingers he really wants to come in my ass , and like the above posts although i`m scared the thought of this makes me as horny as hell !!

so i`ve ordered a butt plug and an anal vibrator and lots of lube to hopefully get us started , so if anyone has some other advice i`d be grateful

-- patiently waiting on the postman :)

I just have visions of my arse splitting lol

relaxing, a good position and lube is the best advice.

Be patient and the results will be amazing. I have just got into anal and I love it. Start small with toys and work your way up. I like beads just for the alternative shapes and the sensation it gives.

You'll only learn to love it if you try :) and enjoy trying :)

My first time doing anal was such a scary experience because I worked myself up so much, I made my partner at the time order some numbing lube because I was so scared it was going to hurt but it was something I wanted to try.. well those lubes are very relaxing lol!

I think as long as you have a decent lube and you've got a partner thats willing to go slow first of all or even start with toys you'll be fine, I find I actually enjoy it, I find it a very dominating experience and I love that, I think the first time will always be a bit scary because of all the hype you hear about it hurting etc but it's a weird some of pain, its actually quite nice!

Before investing in any toys, I suggest a little bit of self exploration first to find whats best for you. Take your time, dont shy on the lube and you will ask why was I so worked up ?

Admitedly it does not do it for everyone, but if you find it does then remember to start small with toys, and once you both grow in confidence who knows ?

Hi,

It's natural to feel the way you do when you're just starting out with anal i think. Very important that you find the right lube for anal play. This one is fantastic - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13085

I love this toy - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21336 I like to use this while i have another toy on my clit mmm :-)

I've tried pug plugs without the vibration feature but they didn't really do anything for me.

I would advise you though to start off with the smaller toys and when you get comfortable with how that feels then you can start exploring larger sizes.

Have fun

Feeling comfortable and relaxed around your partner is the most important thing. Try some anal play during or after sex so you're relaxed and turned on! Lube is essential so invest in some if you haven't got any, it needs to be thick and water based have a little look on lovehoney.

Fingers and tongue are the best thing to start with if your partner is happy to try that as you can get used to the sensation of him touching you there before you start using toys.

I found that using a butt plug during sex was amazing and definitely helped me to relax and get used to the sensation. Definitely recommend this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

it's very small and flexible and fees amazing! Your partner can grasp the base and move it in and out whilst you're on top.

Also, this toy is great

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

because you have the beads on one end and the round end on the other, giving you different sensations. But it's still very small and totally not scary.

Some people may suggest anal beads which are always worth a go but I really didn't like them because they went in too deep and are a bit hard. But each to their own! Have a look on here with your partner and choose what toys you think you'd like.

Always worth investing in a douche as well, there is rarely any mess from anal but it may but your mind at rest.

Hope this helps :) xx

I totally agree with everything said above, but possibly the most important thing is COMMUNICATION! You need to be in control here, and make your partner understand that stop means stop. If he's going too fast for you and it's painful, tell him to stop and withdraw. Wait a moment or two for the muscles to relax before trying again. You need to be the one relaxing onto him, not have him trying to thrust into you. He needs to let you be in control of how fast things are going.

Just take it easy, a little bit at a time, if it starts to hurt then withdraw and catch your breath before trying again. It does take a little while for the muscles to relax into things, so little movements in and out until you get relaxed, then before you know it you'll have his whole length in there and be wondering why you didn't try anal ages ago.

Have fun!

Mamanda wrote:

we do anal probably one night a week, my arse hasn't split yet!! lol!!

if you are relaxed it is easy!! you might want to invest in a douche too, mine broke, i really need to get another!!

see us in action xhamster.com/user/birdbenji

anal can be fun if you just let it!!

Having seen the guys pics it looks like fun, wish my wife would want to try it.

Hi

Newbie here. I'm very interested in anal after my fella brought up the subject and we discussed and I decided I'd like to do it. I started off with the Tracey Cox Beginner Butt plug and I have recently purchased the Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Butt Plug Kit along with a vibrating bullet, and of course lots of lube.

Well I have now moved on to the medium size plug in the Advanced kit and have been using it for a few weeks now but I can only insert it upto the part of the ridge. Can anyone give me any tips so that I can insert more? I always make sure that I'm fully relaxed, turned on and use lots of lube. The best way to describe it is as if somethings in the way and I psychically can't insert any more.

KLB wrote:

Hi

Newbie here. I'm very interested in anal after my fella brought up the subject and we discussed and I decided I'd like to do it. I started off with the Tracey Cox Beginner Butt plug and I have recently purchased the Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Butt Plug Kit along with a vibrating bullet, and of course lots of lube.

Well I have now moved on to the medium size plug in the Advanced kit and have been using it for a few weeks now but I can only insert it upto the part of the ridge. Can anyone give me any tips so that I can insert more? I always make sure that I'm fully relaxed, turned on and use lots of lube. The best way to describe it is as if somethings in the way and I psychically can't insert any more.

gradual size increases, go up inch by inch literally.

That's what I'm doing and taking my time but just seem to be getting nowhere. I'm dong this every other day, should I do it everyday instead? The other thing I'm wondering is would a plugg that's curved be better to insert?

I'm glad a bought the bullet as the feelings when I use that with the plug is fantastic. I just can't wait till I'm ready and find a sexy way to tell my fella.

KLB wrote:

That's what I'm doing and taking my time but just seem to be getting nowhere. I'm dong this every other day, should I do it everyday instead? The other thing I'm wondering is would a plugg that's curved be better to insert?

I'm glad a bought the bullet as the feelings when I use that with the plug is fantastic. I just can't wait till I'm ready and find a sexy way to tell my fella.

I genuinely dont think the frequency is so important. I honestly think its about training your brain to accept the size of the object, once you have like riding a bike you never forget. Mentally there is a point where you feel the pressure against the spinchter required to get a complete insertion is a little more than feels safe. Curved plugs havent really helped myself, if anything they simply confuse the pressure/angle issue.. What size are you managing to get in and at what size does it become impossible?

The Tracey Cox beginners plug I can insert fully, I'm now using the smallest plug in the Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Butt Plug Kit and get it to the point just before the ridge in the middle.

I know it is also a mental thing but I'm not struggling with that as it's something I really want to do and find myself excited just thinking about when we finally get to do it.

KLB wrote:

The Tracey Cox beginners plug I can insert fully, I'm now using the smallest plug in the Tracey Cox Supersex Advanced Anal Butt Plug Kit and get it to the point just before the ridge in the middle.

I know it is also a mental thing but I'm not struggling with that as it's something I really want to do and find myself excited just thinking about when we finally get to do it.

What position are you in when trying to get it in?

I find squatting over the plug ie with the base of the plug pointing towards the floor and the pointed end going straight up is best. If youve used lube, the smaller plug and got used to it going in and out for a few moments. Then lube right up again and get into this position with the plug you're struggling with. Literally sit on it, gently but gradually with your full weight, you cannot fail :)

I use the sitting position, standing and lying in various different positions. I'd forgotten how flexible I am lol

KLB wrote:

I use the sitting position, standing and lying in various different positions. I'd forgotten how flexible I am lol

use your weight to get down and over, once youve got used to the feeling you wont have the blockages (mental and physical) again