First time anal play

Hi all after some advice my OH half has started playing around by my ass and to tell the truth it feels amazing but she would like to go further and be more adventurous as she says it feels good when she does it. I am willing to try anything with her as we trust each other fully and have been together a long time I am a bit nervous but also seem to be very excited by doing this as it is with her and will be something new and very special between us any advice would be very welcome and is it really such a good feeling please and thanks.

1 Like

Are you just considering anal toys or going the whole way to pegging?

The advice when starting anal play is to start small and work your way up should you wish. Plenty of lubricant is also essential. Love honey Discover is a water based anal lubricant but it can be used for all other purposes as well.

We started with vibrating butt plugs (one each) from the Butt Tingler range. They have 3 different sizes. In fact we still use them often for foreplay, during penetrative sex and as a preparation for anal sex.

Have you thought of trying butt plugs. You can get them in all different sizes and it can help you both get use to feeling something in there. They have beginner sizes to ease you in and if you feel you like them then progress to dildos or the real thing. But remember to get the lube.

1 Like

I always love something vibrating but my ass to really get me in the mood and relax me. I then would recommend using a few fingers or a butt plug. You can then work your way up to pegging and larger toys

1 Like

I find it very pleasurable, there are a lot of nerve endings in that area so anal play / sex can be pleasurable for a lot of people regardless of gender. It’s not for everyone though and that’s ok too.

As everyone else has said, start small - a small butt plug or fingers and remember LOTS of lube. If you think you’ve got enough, add some more! If at any point something feels uncomfortable stop and ease off a bit.

Maybe you could suggest your OH might like you to play with her ass too? Might not appeal to her but it might be something you could discover together.

1 Like

Have a look at the types of anal play and toys available and decide what it is you’d like to do, or at least what you’d like to do first.

I’d also suggest having a search of the forum as there have been quite a lot of first time anal and pegging posts lately.

But my best advice, keep enjoying yourselves.

1 Like

Hi @Angel_cpl

If you use the search bar at the top of the page and type anal - you will find mounds of useful information you to to read up on.
This should put your mind at ease and give you ideas on where to start.

Here is an example of one not so long ago, but there are many, many more:

1 Like

Thanks everyone will let you all know how it goes

Like others have suggested definitely start small and work your way up.
My boyfriend got into anal with me and we started with a finger to a small silicone butt plug, then the bigger glass one you can buy on here and now longer toys.
Don’t be afraid to use lube and lots of it, it can be tempting to be too into the moment and think spit is enough but it dries quickly!

1 Like