Advice and opinions

Take the plunge and treat yourself I say! :grin:

1 Like

Well i bought it. For better or worse(we shall see) lol.

I have so much clutter in my room and was worried this might add to it.

My moods are all over the place so i struggle to want things that i used to enjoy, its a tough time and im hating it

1 Like

Is there one thing in your room that you could throw out or better still donate to charity? That way you wouldn’t be adding to it, just replacing something? Sometimes a good clear out makes you feel good but, if you’re anything like me, the idea of clearing out is so overwhelming it’s impossible to do. I need to tidy up so I’m going to set myself small (very small) jobs every day snd eventually I’ll get somewhere. For example, yesterday I washed up and wiped the surfaces in the kitchen. Today I’m going to empty the “junk draw” beside my bed. Just aim to throw out / donate / tidy away one thing at a time then congratulate yourself on your achievement because it’s a big achievement when you’re struggling.

Sorry you’re going through this, me too. If I had the answer I would give it to you but I’m still searching myself. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, counselling / psychology really does help if you can afford it.

4 Likes

I go through my junk drawers all the time but always think that when i throw away that one plug or cable that i will find what it goes too.

I have so many books and dvds that i havent used in ages.
My friend says hes willing to buy some of the bondage gear etc that i dont really use so that could be good

2 Likes