Spend £40 get £20 off

Hey lovely people ,

Quick question , I have had a few people purchase items for me today , they just send me the money via Paypal rather than a wishlist purchase, I don't want to abuse this if its not allowed but the offer is still there on my unlimited account. Some one else might be sending me funds so unsure if i can use it again.

thank you x

I'm pretty sure you can use it as many times as you like. It did say that in the account page before they swopped it over to the new layout.

Hey Ian ,

Thank you so much I appreciate it , that’s good to hear 😊🐵🐵 xxx

What!! How did I not know about this 😯

I didn’t know this either till I seen it still in my account after a purchase this morning then it let me use it again , hi five 😂 I wish I had seen this before lol. I just thought it was a once of now and again , this will make me spend even more now haha xx

It does reduce your multibuy savings to more like 10% off as it takes the £20 off first and then calculates the 20% discount from what's remaining, but I don't begrudge them that as it's a pretty sweet deal. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Building bargain baskets is really a lot of fun, especially when you have a variety of offers to pick from. Like now for instance, there's the 50% off both best-selling sex toys and essentials, as well as the 20% off two Lovehoney sex toys (including lube), and 2 for £12 on knickers (some of which will also benefit from 20% off two stockings), and 30% off bondage (+ 20% off two bondage boutique items, and even a half-price flogger add-on too). Having all that to pick from to get as close to over £40 as you can so you can then slap on your £20 off voucher is a great game. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) It gets a lot harder the more you buy as well, as there's a lot less to choose from (unless you re-buy stuff for no good reason).

The real challenge is not filling up your basket with just any old gumph but picking stuff that you will actually use.

Have fun.

And sometimes it does things like this and you can get these items for the bargain price of £16 for the both.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34210

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37511

Ian Chimp wrote:

It does reduce your multibuy savings to more like 10% off as it takes the £20 off first and then calculates the 20% discount from what's remaining, but I don't begrudge them that as it's a pretty sweet deal. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I have also been looking and others wishlists for ideas and have loads to buy now haha.

xx

I have not got a clue what has happened with my above post. I did do a lovely parahgraph that has vanished to a lovely one line haha !

Trying again ..

I am a bit like you also , love a good bargain basket , if I had only realised that I could use the code every time lol.

I do struggle with what to buy sometimes but with all the gorgeous outfits that love honey have out just now that has changed and will keep my going ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have also been looking and others wishlists for ideas and have loads to buy now haha.

xx

I’ve used mine twice in the last 2 weeks lol. Just did an order last night and got an amazing deal with using other offers too. Pretty much 60% off my basket.

It does take off the £20 first the. Applies whatever other discounts after so you may not get the full 20% off for example but for an extra £20 off the whole basket it’s still an amazing offer. All stocked up for no but I’m sure I will need something again soon and will defo be using my voucher again x

This is such a simple great deal if you are level 3 in LH unlimited then you can use it every time you spend £40.
Even if you want to buy multiple items split up into orders of £40 and put in separate orders and apply the discount a win win in my opinion.

Bennyboy69 wrote:

This is such a simple great deal if you are level 3 in LH unlimited then you can use it every time you spend £40.
Even if you want to buy multiple items split up into orders of £40 and put in separate orders and apply the discount a win win in my opinion.

Level 3 is no more now Unlimited is here. It now goes:

No account

Account

Unlimited account

Which means even more people get the magic Unlimited voucher. Hurrah! 🙂

Yes I can't wait to get paid and see what I can get on offer

I always forget about this offer.
Must take advantage of it.