Advice for a curvy lady

Hi there I'm wandering if anyone can recommend some lingerie for me please I'm scurvy lady and a size uk 18 I always find when I've bought previous outfits they are usually too small in the breast area, I'm a 38g so i need some that's not going to just cover the nipples 😂 Thanks

I was gonna say the Body stockings look awesome on a curvy lady, not sure how they’ll work with a set like that though, my partner is a 16-18 but only a C cup but she looks amazing in a stocking.

Thankyou I will go and have a browse on here and see if there's any I like 👍🏻 Thanks for your advice

Lovehoney’s Seduce Me range has good reviews from ladies with larger busts 🙂

I’m an E cup so not too much smaller than you and find that the swimming costume style “body” lingerie sets work really well for me (sorry that’s the only way I could describe them haha) I generally just size up because they are the type of material that stretches with the person that is wearing it so even by sizing up it will still fit well but the cup size will be a bit larger. I’m a size 16 too if that helps!

I think it’s called the Seduce Me Body, that’s the best range I’ve found so far

Body stockings definitly a win. My other half (browncoats)is on here, and has some sexy curves, and shes found LH Bodystockings work for her sexy confidence and I love how hot she looks in them too 😉

Check out the plus size ranges

An amply endowed gf was very pleased with resulting fit

Good luck

Thanks for all the advice I really like the look of the Seven 'til Midnight Plus Size Midnight Affair Blue Lace Basque Set bit I'm not sure if it'd be very flattering on as it doesn't have any support for your boobs 😩

I’ve bought one of the basque sets from the Seven Til’ Midnight range and two of the body suits from the Seduce Me range, both came with the bra parts under wired, no complaints from my other half either haha also if you buy it and you don’t think it suits you you can always return it. The returns process with these guys are second to none.

Also have the same problem.. I found this item great

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36744

I know it's only a size 8-16 but I was not so long ago a size larger 16/18 and this was the best fit I've had. There was still plenty of room.

Highly recommend love honeys own brand..I find them the best for sizing.

I also have this ..

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36257

Again another great fit x

Remember LH has a brilliant returns policy, if you buy and don’t like it, return it. Gives you the confidence to try something and find what works without you getting stuck with something that doesn’t fit/work!