Plus size lingerie

Good afternoon all, does anybody have any lingerie recommendations for someone who's size 16-18 and about 5ft 2. Not averse to getting another baby doll but wanted to try something different, hoping someone here of similar dimensions could offer some advice.

Suggest you give the Lovehoney service team a call if you are concerned about the fit across sizes as I see most things are 14-16 or 18-20, they are very helpful.

Good luck

Bodystockings are quite sultry. Recommend looking into those :)

Hey, I purchased this for the OH and itโ€™s amazing! Would highly recommend it!! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39227

Depends what shape your lady is, my size 18 lady who is 5'5" has a very large, heavy bust so very lightweight body stockings don't suit so much. She looks awesome in a basque that has boning and underwires, especially anything from the Seduce Me range.

Yep. I second bodystockings.

Hi,

just noticed this post. my wife is a similar size and height. Look at the review I have made of the LH lingerie for plus sized. We have some great items from here.

Best bet is to spend a little time reading reviews, lots of time people put there size, height etc down when reviewing

I highly recommend LHโ€™s basque sets!

I just got the late night liaison lace body. I'm a size 18 5ft nothing and it fits me beautifully and is a lovely colour. I love it that much its my profile picture.

Curvyqueenie wrote:

I just got the late night liaison lace body. I'm a size 18 5ft nothing and it fits me beautifully and is a lovely colour. I love it that much its my profile picture.

You look stunning!!!

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm waiting until later tonight to send that pic to the other half. He's going to be working away tonight so it's the perfect opportunity to tease. I sent him my wishlist a few days ago and he got right on it and chose a few extra items too โ˜บ๏ธ We've gotten in a bit of a predictable pattern since having kids and valentines day coming up gave me a nudge to do something about it.

@Curvyqueenie Hihi, I love the way you think! Best of luck, I hope you and your OH Will have lots of fun with your new toys etc! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you. I'm sure we will. Will be making an effort to review everything too.

I'd defo say fishnet and lace suspender bodystocking! Mine only got delivered today and only tried it on and looks super sexy! Can't wait until later for some fun!

I don't think you can go wrong with a body stocking.. I'm about the same size as you and always find stocking the best fit x