advice for prostate massage

Hi, OH is very keen on this idea.....so am I.... so I purchased a prostate massager as a surprise for him....however im not really sure how to use it....ive read posts that say using it while giving him a bj is not a good idea !? would love to feel a little knowledgeable before our first adventure.

I always accompany anal play with a bj, I don't see why not, few men can orgasm from just anal play, I imagine OH would get bored without a bj.

try and find his prostrate with your finger first so you have a better idea of where your targer is and if he's new to anal go slow

Prostate massage is great with a bj. Is he used to having things up there?

We have only just started exploring with fingers...so very new for both of us.

Id just say plenty of lube and talking is the best way to start out, you can figure out what works for you both and then you get to really enjoy it the next time :)

Oh and a bj feels great when combined with prostate play!

Make sure you use a decent anal lube. Definitely do it along with a bj! Then afterwards tell him to realise how lucky he is that he has a partner that will use anal toys on him! :P

Thank you all for your advice.....ikey I will !

Good news and bad news......
bad news...prostate massager still unused....
good news....first successful anal last night ....and it was incredible...can't believe its taken until im 45 to experience something like that....
However I cannot wait to try out our new toy soon!
Thank you all for your great advice.