Advice needed

Hello
I am new to this forum. I have recently been trying to spice up my OH & my sex life with adding in toys. I have purchased a few different types of ben wa balls as i have read they can improve our experience and are pleasurable to use. I am wondering how far up to insert them? I have one that is shaped like a tear drop that is easy to use but does not really provide any pleasure. I ordered some jingle balls that fit into a silicone cradle (there are 2 attached to each other) these seemed uncomfortable and i could not feel any jingling. Did i have them up high enough? Only in about 1 - 2 inches. If not high enough how do you get them in further, without them pinching? Appreciate any advice as was hoping to excersize pelvic floor while getting turned on. Maybe i ask to much :frowning:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! I can’t help ya personally with this question, but we sure have other awesome people on this forum that will! Also, take a look at this topic, it may get you started: https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lh-ben-wa-balls/269936

1 Like

Hi @Kittyabundance , I’m not sure I really understand the “how do you get them higher without them pinching?”. They shouldn’t be pinching at any stage. Basically you want them placed in the same area you would insert a tampon to. Fully in, so you don’t feel the lower ball pressing on your vagina entrance and you just have the retrieval cord extending out.

Non vibrating, non jiggle Ben Wa balls are not really about provinding pleasure while wearing them (though some people do) they are simply weighted balls essentially to help with pelvic floor exercises and strengthening your vagina which can then improve sex.

Jiggle balls you should be able to feel moving around when you are active and moving around; this can be very pleasurable and particularly good out and about as an extra turn on prior to sex. Can you tell us which ones you have as they really shouldn’t be pinching? Someone who has the same ones might be able to offer assistance.

1 Like

Thank you! I unfortunately did not buy these from LH, competitor link removed
They are jingle balls but it feels like the 2 balls pinch together when inserting. If i move my hips to the side it is uncomfortable and feels pinchy.

Ive used a few items like this for pleasure but also to help my pelvic floor muscles. I didnt really persevere when it came to my pelvic floor as i think i bought the wrong weight. When it came to pleasure ive never really got anything from love eggs/ jiggle balls. I cant really feel them.
When it comes to inserting them though, your body should tell you. They should sit quite naturally and not with any pain or pinching.
Were the ones you bought good quality items or cheap online ones. I cant see where you bought them as the name has been removed.
I always feel that when it comes to sex toys, quality is key. There are so many cheap, non compliant items out there. You only have to look at a well known auction site to see this.
Alternatively, you may just not get on with them. Not everyone gets on with everything. It tends to be trial and error somtimes.
We have a remote controlled egg. Its only one item rather than the 2 balls in the casing and vibrates and has a remote with it. Probably more like your teardrop shaped one. We also have a love sense wearble vibe that is app controlled. If you have a look on the LH website you may find something like this will suit you better

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have received lots of great advice over the years from here and I hope you find it interesting, helpful and very frendly.

Sorry, didn’t see the link you posted before it was removed (it is against the rules to post competitor links, apologies I thought it was a purchase from here). I have two sets of dual jiggle balls these Tracey Cox ones and these Sweet Smile XL ones. They are silicone though so don’t pinch at all.

Are the ones you have similar to these? I imagine they might pinch if they move up and down the string or just because they don’t have the silicone barrier between the balls but don’t have any first hand knowledge. Hopefully someone else might.

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: sadly I’ve no experience in this field so can’t offer much advice but hopefully someone else can offer some

Hello there :wave:

Helloooo

Hi @Kittyabundance welcome

Jiggle, benwa, or kegal balls are designed to be placed in the same position as you would place a tampon. I personally insert quite high as I don’t like the sensation of them being too low down (as I would a tampon).

There should be no pinching sensation, I’d suggest you use lube if this is the case or check you have no cuts or lesions in that area causing this pain.

I’d also suggest you check the set you purchased for any nicks or areas which may be pinching in which case this shouldn’t be happening and they need returning or replacing and refunding.

I’d suggest a decent set of Tracy Cox jiggle balls for first time use and then build up from there.

As for jiggle - You can buy solid or jiggly sets all of which offer a different amount of jiggle. You won’t feel the jiggle all the time as it’s very subtle, they are simply to stimulate, to exercise, to arouse, and to tease…

Have fun!!!

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies and welcomes!:hugs: Sorry didn’t realize posting the link was against the rules. They are L1 love balls look very similar to the Tracy Cox ones. I think it was kinda pinching when inserting as there is a little space between the balls attached with a bit of silicone. Maybe just need to use more lube :wink: