Advice On Anal Sex Please

Hi all.
I’m hoping to receive some advice.
Myself and my husband love anal play and have tried sex. We normally use an inflatable butt plug and I’m quite stretched inside but the issue is the ‘enterance’. Is there anything we can buy to help stretch that part? Many thanks … xx

3 Likes

I would recommend some anal play where the inflatable butt plug isn’t completely in your ass so it helps to loosen off that part or use a dildo

That part of the anus is normally tight so maybe start with a dildo to help before moving into anal sex, to make things that much easier, try a massage to start… anything where you can use loads of oil and or lube

Remember - Sex is either messy or boring :joy:

Hopefully my little ramble helps ha

Basically, you just have to take it slow and warm up. Try the head first then slowly work up. Also use A LOT of lube on yourself and on him.

2 Likes

You can buy anal lube that can help with relaxing the area also. I found this really helped me.
Also taking your time and not trying to do too much too fast will help massively :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Being relaxed and aroused will help a lot. Depending on the size plug you can take, something like a tunnel plug might help as they have a wider stem, which keeps your sphincter open whilst in use. Or any anal safe toy that has a thicker stem.

Most butt plugs have a narrow neck compared to the plug section so that they stay in place securely so they don’t keep the sphincter muscle stretched.

Glass plugs tend to have a wider neck to keep the required strength. You need to warm up with something like this

Lovehoney Amethyst Sensual Glass Butt Plug - Lovehoney UK

to keep the sphincter open for a while.

1 Like

That was the exact one I was going to suggest! Top tip. :wink:

Glass butt plug. You can heat it up or put in freezer(oh xxxx!). Some like it cold lol. Love honey has one with cool swirls on it like a bowling ball but plug much smaller lol. Take your time & enjoy.

For that part I’d suggest using a tunnel toy maybe

Just lots of patience really and lots of lube. I always seem to have a little shock and a second of uncomfortable as anything is inserted but it’s so minimal. I find clitoral stimulation while inserting helps relax everything. Also I find if I’ve used one of my plugs during foreplay if we go for anal sex after it’s not such a shock

Try some cooling lube and better to start by using a beginner anal dildo or butt plug