Anal help

Hey,

I’m really struggling in getting anywhere with anal and hoping someone may have some tips? I have quite a good lube but I’m also now considering the pjur one? It’s as if my ass has a block at a certain point and won’t allow the dick to go any further in (like pain occurs) haha, I can only assume it’s my muscles panicking? And I’ve tried being on top, seem to always get further with that but never can completely get into it. I practice with toys too and manage to just about get them in. I’ve managed to get into it a couple of times with an actual dick but it’s very on and off like I can never be sure I’ll be able to take it? Any tips would be great because I do really wanna get into it way more easily.

2 Likes

I think you need to keep trying with toys. You can totally control them yourself and so if you aren’t completely comfortable taking them, it will be harder to take something attached to (and controlled by) another human. Take it slow and get yourself to a point where you are completely comfortable playing by yourself, then add the partner in.

6 Likes

Have you got something similar size to the lovehoney medium butt plug, once I was comfortable with that the normal size dildo slipped in with easy.

7 Likes

All excellent advice from everyone. Just thought id add dont feel like you have to go strait in with a toy or anything else. I often struggle if i try to just go strait for penetration too. Teasing your hole by rubbing and nudging with a toy etc or fingering for a while can really help you relax back there. Warming up with a smaller dildo before switching to a cock is also a good option.

Also, im sure you’ve read it a million times so apologies for repeating stuff. But don’t for get to breathe and really relax and go slow when inserting things. I also find concentrating on how much you want a toy/etc in and how good it will feel also helps me not tense up and relax more.
Go slow, if your struggling pull it back out and try going back to teasing yourself for a bit.

If your looking to swap lubes, sliquid make really nice ones for anal too.

5 Likes

Hi @hollycreed have you tried anal in spoons position?
Always works for us seems to just slide right in there :relaxed:

5 Likes

It might help if you can get the anal lube deeper inside you. LH sell small plastic syringes especially for this purpose. This helped considerably for my wife in the early days of anal sex.

Lube Tube Applicator Syringe (2 Pack) - Lovehoney UK

7 Likes

Try the lube syringe idea, play on your own when you plenty of time with a suitable size dildo, relaxing is key(easier when its just you) try different positions or try squatting also vary the angle you point your dildo somtimes more horizontal rather than straight up whilst squating

4 Likes

Everybody’s suggestions are great . I found early on in my anal exploration that relaxing is the first thing that takes awhile . I found that I have my go to favorite tee plug that is fairly tapered to a fairly small diameter end inserted with plenty of water based lube as a warm up and gets lube inside . The long taper helps relax me . After getting you muscles to learn to relax along with some lube inside , it really helps before I ride my 5" diameter 7" dildos . Many do not discuss about any penetration will be more comfortable and less messy fairly soon after "clearing " your colon . "Happy tails " to you !

2 Likes

The pjur backdoor anal lube might help a bit more at relaxing muscles down there but like others have said it’s all in practice and better to keep trying out with toys as you’ll have more control over using them yourself.

2 Likes

For anal play on myself, I noticed that trying a different lube helped immensely! Like, night and day difference between one brand that was marketed as specifically for anal use and another that was also marketed the same way for anal.

I’ve also found that you can almost never have enough lube. If you aren’t using silicone toys or condoms down there, you might want to consider checking out a silicone or oil based lube instead of water based, as they tend to last longer as well.

4 Likes

I’m with this man, relaxation is key for me. I personally like a bit of meditation before hand, not entirely sexy but it relaxes my mind and body and makes it all a little easier.

4 Likes

You just need to relax and take your time. Plenty of foreplay and gentle probing with a finger or 2, slowly opening you up enough to enjoy anal penetration. Try breathing techniques too.

Ultimately go slow and enjoy the journey as it will be full of pleasure and is a great experience.

4 Likes