Advice on being dominant

Wow lovely stuff. Lol maybe one day i will be able to buy my partner some of that stuff haha.

Going back to the domination thing. One thing you could do is have all your sex toys laid out on the side, just in the view of your partner when he is tied down. That way he can watch you select which toy to use. Sounds simple but i bet it would drive him crazy. You could then tease him with them and ask which one he thinks you should use on yourself. Just a thought though :)

Sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure how comfortable I feel having him (or anyone) watch me so that may be blindfolded thing.

He can hear me but he has no idea what I'm doing.

Fair enough, maybe show him your toys. Then blindfold him and let him listen. If you feel confident and he is good, maybe just whip off the blindfold for a few seconds.

It use to drive me nuts with one of my ex when she would let me use / watch her use toys. I spent a small fortune buying her new toys just so i could try them out on her. Great foreplay. haha

I think she loved it too ;)

I think I have enough ideas to keep me going a while :)

This guy should be pleasently surprised the next time I see him! I'm already excited and we haven't arranged a next time yet!

Loving the ideas its interesting to see what the doms do from their point of view nice to habe an insight tee hee x

SexyBumBully wrote:

It's just not good, thank god I'm living with my mum, couldn't afford to drive if I didn't. Ah well, only a year left!

One day I will own something from here...

http://www.westwardbound.com/

They have the most amazing collection

I just checked out that address, they have the most amazing latex catsuits for men, I may have to save up for one if my other half would like to see me in one, I love the look of some of the colours.

Thanks for the website SexyBumBully, hope you don't mind me using the address you had mentioned in your post.

S&M sexy times wrote:

SexyBumBully wrote:

It's just not good, thank god I'm living with my mum, couldn't afford to drive if I didn't. Ah well, only a year left!

One day I will own something from here...

http://www.westwardbound.com/

They have the most amazing collection

I just checked out that address, they have the most amazing latex catsuits for men, I may have to save up for one if my other half would like to see me in one, I love the look of some of the colours.

Thanks for the website SexyBumBully, hope you don't mind me using the address you had mentioned in your post.

You're more than welcome S&M, it's a fantastic site that deserves more recognition. They have amazing stuff! Enjoy xx

That's weird. I misread the title of this thread 'Advice on being dominant'. Thought it said 'Advice on being a doormat'

Haha, oh dear. Fortunately I don't want to be one of those!

Nobody is taking me for granted thats for sure!

It's only been a month so an update might be good here...

My FB only slept together once after I posted this and we got interrupted so I wasn't able to try anything! And then after that we just haven't had time for anything

BUT

Tonight, we finally managed to make time for each other! (Yay)

So I tried my hand at abit of domination. I tied his hands and blindfolded him then teased him with my mouth until he could stand it no longer. I denied his request to cum more than once which turned him on so much more. It was great. I enjoyed it a lot. More than I thought I would considering I'm so shy!

Thanks for the advice, I did eventually use some of it! Can't wait for next time now!

SBB x

Aww thats lovely SBB fingers cross you will get more time together x

SexyBumBully wrote:

It's only been a month so an update might be good here...

My FB only slept together once after I posted this and we got interrupted so I wasn't able to try anything! And then after that we just haven't had time for anything

BUT

Tonight, we finally managed to make time for each other! (Yay)

So I tried my hand at abit of domination. I tied his hands and blindfolded him then teased him with my mouth until he could stand it no longer. I denied his request to cum more than once which turned him on so much more. It was great. I enjoyed it a lot. More than I thought I would considering I'm so shy!

Thanks for the advice, I did eventually use some of it! Can't wait for next time now!

SBB x

Thats lovely news SBB, hope you are keeping well.