How to be dominant with a male partner?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a search feature.

Anyway I have recently started dating and he is a bit submissive in the bedroom, he enjoys some anal play and dirty talk. My problem is this...I have always been a submissive and although I am dominant in everyday life I find it difficult to do in a sexual situation (unless I'm drunk which gives me a little more confidence at it).

So basically I'm looking for some advice on how to be dominant, it is something I would like to be good at, my biggest problem I think is a lack of confidence I tend to feel a bit silly trying to do it. I do know that I need to ask him exactly what sort of domination he wants but I really need to know how to just do it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Think of the things you enjoy and adapt it. You could blindfold him and tie him up describing everything you are going to do to him or put on a performance that he can watch but he wont be able to touch. Ask him to make you climax before he can do anything else. Above all talk to him amd find out the things he enjoys :-) xx

Think of the things you enjoy and adapt it. You could blindfold him and tie him up describing everything you are going to do to him or put on a performance that he can watch but he wont be able to touch. Ask him to make you climax before he can do anything else. Above all talk to him amd find out the things he enjoys :-) xx

@lillithlibby offers very good advice. Best way to start is to think about what you enjoy and try it with him. Keep communicating throughout, try to get him to talk about his likes and limits. As things evolve it can be fantastic to have your senses played about with. Blindfold is most obvious but also using headphones heightens the other senses.

Think about using hot and cold items to heighten his excitement along with silky / satin and something rough as opposite textures.

Most importantly communicate, enjoy and stay safe.

lillithlibby wrote:

+1

I was the same at one point but like the others say find out what he likes! Buying a few kinky bits i felt with me but i lacked confidence loads but the mors i did it my confidence grew :) my boyf gave me loads of confidence too