Advice on which to purchase

I’ve read all the review but torn between these two Could you tell me which is the best product to purchase out of these two please the Womanizer Duo Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator Or Sex Toys Vibrators Clitoral Suction Vibrators Womanizer Premium Smart Silence Clitoral Stimulator

I would say if your partner has never used a suction style toy before to go with the Premium as the suction feeling is a very different type of sensation to vibration so it is better to try it out without any other distractions. Unless she specifically needs GSpot stimulation, then go for the duo. If she has used one before, then it just depends whether she just wants to upgrade (which would be the premium) or if she feels like trying something a little different (duo).

Hi she has rabbit vibrators & other sorts of vibrators & we’ve been wanting to try the clitoral stimulators just don’t know which is the better one to go for are they both the same ie the clitoral stimulation side ?

As far as I am aware, the clitoral suction is the same on both. The Premium is the better choice for someone who has never used this type of toy before. They can take a little bit of getting used to start with so, whilst the Duo is a great toy, you are also having to think about positioning of the internal shaft as well as the clitoral part, finding the right combination of settings etc. It is better to keep it simple. You can always add in another toy for internal stimulation, whereas the Duo is harder to use purely clitorally.

We've got the Premium and the Classic, though not the Duo. I think I agree with kelly_michelle, Mrs Chimp thinks the suction toys are brilliant, but they can take a few goes to perfect the right technique (though it gets much easier with practice). The dual-stimulation toys can be trickier to fit to different people's anatomies (like rabbits), so the Duo might have a bit much going on if you're a beginner (though everyone is different and you could be really lucky and find it fits perfectly, and you nail the positioning first time 🙂).

The Classic has a cheeky 20% off at the moment. It's got 8 intensities compared with the Premium's 12, and no Autopilot or Smart Silence function, but it's still a great little toy. 👍

Womanizer Classic https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40148

(I always like to mention the 25% off £40+ perk for Unlimited members as often as I can, just in case anyone doesn't know/has overlooked it. 🙂👍)

There's also the Happiness Promise as a safety net too. It's had a little tweak recently so you now have 60 days to try a toy out, and if you don't like it you can return it for a refund. 👍 Here's the full info:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Thank you for your advice

Cheers bt the returns says it’s has to be unused is that right so if you don’t like it you wouldn’t be able to return it if it had been used is that right

No, it's for if you've used it and don't like it. 👍

Sex Toy Happiness Promise

If you're not completely happy with a sex toy you have bought from Lovehoney, let us know why within 60 days of receiving it and we'll give you a full refund.

To make a claim under the Sex Toy Happiness Promise, fill in the Returns form above and choose 'Sex Toy Happiness Promise Claim' as the reason for returning the item.

The number of refunds you may receive under the Sex Toy Happiness Promise is limited entirely at Lovehoney's discretion.

Please note that lingerie, lubes and better sex products and bondage items are not covered by the Sex Toy Happiness Promise.

Before you pull the trigger have a look at the We-Vibe Melt, too.

I have a Womanizer and a Melt and they're both similar but the Melt wins as my partner loves to control it via the app. It also seems to climb in intensity smoother than the Womanizer with no jump between stages (mine goes up quite a lot between 3 and 4) that can be too intense.

It's quite difficult to involve your partner with a suction toy as the position is key but when he's in control of the speed/pattern and can keep me guessing - even long distance - it's sexier.

Here you go. 🙂

We-Vibe Melt https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41322

Ok great thanks everyone purchase made let the fun begin

Mr platt wrote:

Ok great thanks everyone purchase made let the fun begin

No worries. 🙂👍 Which did you pick?

We went with the Womanizer Premium Smart Silence Clitoral Stimulator we will see how it goes