Advice re- Fuck Buddy for ftm

Ok, so I'm female to male trans, however, I'm not having lower surgery. So.... Where do I, for want of better terminology, 'market' myself? As a straight man and disclose in my 'about me' blurb, or as a lesbian and again disclose in my 'about me blurb? I don't have any problem attracting men, but am wanting to attract some/one (!) women.

Hmm... I'd say call yourself what you are - which is a guy. :) If you identify as male, then you're male, regardless of the junk in your trunk ;)

It depends where you're looking though - and a personal question, but are you at all kinky? Just as you might find FetLife provides an opportunity for a place to connect with people who have a better-than-average understanding of gender and people who may be interested in such connections... good luck! :D

But regardless of how you see yourself, and thats all your business. to advertise yourself as male to attract a woman without explaining it, might cause problems.

I never said to omit FtM status, merely that he's a guy.

Of course I'd recommend disclosing trans status, as otherwise it'd just lead to problems.

But yeah, like I say, if you're a little kinky - or even if you're not really - FetLife could be a good option and has many gender labels! [Male, Female, CD/TV, MtF, FtM, TG, GF, GQ, IS, Butch, Femme, and N/A.]

A transwoman would be understanding about how you identify , maybe keep an eye out for fellow trans?

I would agree with NymphetamineKiss. If you identify as male then that should be your starting point.

@Nymph, yep. my bad, i didnt read your reply properly. Youre right on the identify yourself as male. especially if thats what you consider yourself to be.

Thanks for the replies, am taking a look around FetLife. As for being kinky, on the kink test I got a 612 and I didn't think I was that kinky. Thanks again