Alternative dating

I'm pretty fatigued with internet dating, and rarely meet available men in real life (how are you *all* in relationships?? haha). I use FetLife for networking in general but am mostly approached for just play and/or by couples.

So, I'm just wondering if anyone has discovered any alternative methods of meeting single people??

I just go out... and tell them they will love me because I'm such a delight. ;)

Through a mutual friend. Dont look too hard and it will come when you least expect it. Nice eyes and pretty smile you shouldnt have too much problems ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

yup i kow exactly what you mean! I have kinda forgotten how to go out meet people nowadays! with the increase of online dating it seems so much easier online but it has never really appaled to me despite having friends who have had success with it leading to marriages.

I signed onto fetlife to discover more of the scene too, but hardly see it as a dating site as such.

I met my husband one night completely by chance through a friend of a friend, so don't worry too much you may meet someone someday when you are least expecting it and arent even looking :)

Sometimes fate will bring you together when you least expect it .

i met my OH working as a shot girl round town, you find loads of lovely men and its easy to find the nice ones, when they're drunk faced with a girl in a mini skirt they either go pervy or protective :)

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm in the same position. Except I'd ideally like to meet another woman, but finding a genuinely kinky woman, who doesn't just want me for sex in front of/with her boyfriend/Dom is proving tricky. I did meet one woman, but she had issues with me being bisexual which is again unfortunately common.

I keep thinking I might someone through friends, or just out and about, but I think for me the worry is I'll meet someone super vanilla and that won't really work for me, so it's a tricky one.

Good luck and hope you find someone soon x

I've never been good at 'chatting' people up and so I've never had any sucess with one liner etc.

All my relationships have come about because I've met then through other activities that I've been doing at the time. Things like amateur dramatics, sports clubs, car clubs etc.

The advantage here has been that we have already had at least one thing in common to start with.

Tbh..I found my new man with plenty of fish... Was fishing for a good year, before finding him...and he got in touch after I favorited him.been practically living at each others home since Easter.
The internet was not around when I was originally dating in my teens..so trying this way has been an Eye-opener. At 43... I'm no longer of the age to be hanging around nightclubs or pubs.. So internet dating is actually a very good way to see prospective suitors, and see what they are interested in... And see if you might be compatible..

Me n my bf went to same school although had never seen eachother or anything but it meant on fb our mutual friends were the same so he added me n we started chatting then months later met up n I thought it would end in a fwb relationship nope he had other ideas we've almost been together for a year now :)